White Room Gig Staten Island NY

Angry Possum

Obsessed With Music & Guitars
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 30, 2019
Squier Island NY
Some Zeppelin..

The Drummer on this video is Nicky Capozzi The original founding member of White Lion in the 80s. Vito Bratta also loves here in Staten Island NY, Nicky and Vito are still good friends. Vito came to one of our gigs about 8 years ago. I got to meet Vito, an amazing guitar player is he. Vito is one of Zak Wylde's favorite guitar players.

M T Poteet

Squier-Meister
Aug 17, 2021
CO
I'm known as the Shoeless singer here in Staten Island. That's my MO. I Love playing with naked feet in the summer. In the winter I wear socks indoors...I dig being grounded when I sing. However, when I pick up a guitar for Rythmn, I need to put on shoes, or I'll get zapped, especially playing and singing with the Mic. Yeah I've got zapped before, it sucks.

I've been zapped before BIGTIME. It is no fun.

I probably should have been a little more open minded about our bass player. You know what they say...young & dumb.

zook

Squier-Meister
May 17, 2010
Cochise, Arizona
Did you ever play in Sussex County NJ ?
I lived in Swartswood at Crandon Lakes. We played a lot in Sussex county with all sorts of bands. The Half-way House on 23 between Hamburg and Sussex for one, but many other places. Be fore I left I was the Bass player in a country band that got paid well and was popular: "Denny and the Nashville Sound" Denny was quite the character.

duzie

Squier-Nut
Jul 8, 2017
Nw New Jersey
I lived in Swartswood at Crandon Lakes. We played a lot in Sussex county with all sorts of bands. The Half-way House on 23 between Hamburg and Sussex for one, but many other places. Be fore I left I was the Bass player in a country band that got paid well and was popular: "Denny and the Nashville Sound" Denny was quite the character.
I grew up in Newton :D
I’m not sure but I think the half-way house may have been called the Phonebooth in my day .
Graduated Newton High in ‘79

Ralph124C41

Dr. Squier
Feb 10, 2016
An empty litter box, a big bowl of food, a big bowl of water---that is your "Cat Sitter". Cat's can and do live without humans. It's not a needy dog, it's an independent cat.
You're right. Once, years ago, I went on a trip for at least seven days and I had a buddy promise to come over and feed my cat, empty the litter box if necessary, etc. After all I had walked his dog before. I did put out lots of food and water and even a second litter box.

I came back a week later. The cat greeted me (as cats do, "I'll have to get back to you later.") ... then I found both litter boxes full and the food and water just about gone.

My buddy? He ... forgot.

However it never hurts to check on your cat, especially if it has some kind of medical problem.

Just don't ask my buddy to check on your cat.

Oh, enjoy your gig. You guys seem to be having a lot of fun.

zook

Squier-Meister
May 17, 2010
Cochise, Arizona
I grew up in Newton :D
I’m not sure but I think the half-way house may have been called the Phonebooth in my day .
Graduated Newton High in ‘79

We played a lot at Swartswood Lodge and the North Shore House. I sold a 60 Harley to one of the brothers that own the North Shore House.

Swartswood Lodge is now a Private home and fenced in.

I taught grade School in Hopatcong and left NJ in 1979 for New Hampshire.

EssCee

Squier-Meister
Oct 4, 2021
Barcelona
Cool.

This kind of thing is more and more on my mind.
Of course, I have yet to reliably play any song all the way through. Even 'Have Love, Will Travel'.
But doing that never quite leaves my mind.

Latest posts