We will miss you Fatty...

Discussion in 'V.C.'s Parlor' started by motoman45, Sep 2, 2010.

1. stuggy

stuggy Squier Talker

Aug 11, 2010
    kentucky
    It's hard losing pets man.They get to be like a child after awhile.Seems like sometimes they are there for you when noone else is,and can put a smile on your face and make you laugh when you feel your worst.Sorry about your loss motoman45.

R.I.P. Stew

2. BillStickers

BillStickers Squier-holic

Dec 14, 2009
    Central London, England
    ...I'm under age to drink :D...

To Stewart!

3. motoman45

motoman45 Squier-holic

Dec 29, 2009
    portland, Or
    thank you all...it means the world to us....

4. peskypesky

peskypesky -----------

Dec 19, 2009
    NYC
    the more i look at that photo, the more impressed i am by Stewart. he just looks so soft and fluffy, yet cool and chilled out. maybe i need to get me a cat.

5. motoman45

motoman45 Squier-holic

Dec 29, 2009
    portland, Or
    he was a fluff ball, youd pet em and his fur would be everywhere... but on a brighter note, its NGD, my UX1 just arrived....

6. AllroyPA

AllroyPA Squier-Axpert

Dec 14, 2009
    Philadelphia
    Great idea, I think you should consider a cat from the Humane Society in your area. Those shelters are high-risk and deserve a better chance than the 3x2 stainless box they dwell in the meantime. Remember they usually come home sick as all the cleaning supplies are shared. But the shelter should give ya meds. Makes such a difference and they're really some great cats. I like declawed cats but I won't be the mean guy so I adopt ones which are declawed already, then keep them safe inside. Anyways good luck to all who consider adoption of homeless animals. Stewart was a Brittish Shorthair mix by the way, if you wanted to know more about his breed you could look it up.

7. motoman45

motoman45 Squier-holic

Dec 29, 2009
    portland, Or
    Just wanted to thank everyone who was there for us in our time of sarrow... hes still with us in spirit and always will be...

Thanks
    Jamie and Jerry