we are not alone

Discussion in 'V.C.'s Parlor' started by Hugh, May 6, 2021.

1. grizzlewulf

grizzlewulf Squier-holic

Dec 11, 2020
    Lucerne, California
  2. 4406Pack

4406Pack Squier-Meister

Jan 12, 2021
    Awesome! Reminds me of this video

3. LutherBurger

LutherBurger Squier-holic

Sep 2, 2015
    NYC
    Those aren't fungi. They're droppings.

Hugh and radiotech like this.
  4. 65refinyellow

65refinyellow Squier-Nut

Jun 29, 2015
    norcal
    Hugh and radiotech like this.
  5. 65refinyellow

65refinyellow Squier-Nut

Jun 29, 2015
    norcal
    In school I saw a lecture from Dr John Nash and if anything, he thought of things way outside of the box. We looked at one eventuality that all was predictable given a careful examination of an event.

In essence on the mathematics of it, you can predict an outcome of dinosaurs existing because of amino acids found on a planet. You could predict skyscrapers because of the existence of early man. Everything is odds which get manipulated by intended or unintended actions. That’s a given.

The real issue isn’t predicting outcomes by actions in sense creating different universes, but actually manipulating the most unlikely event or outcome. Be the master of your own universe!!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ny...f-game-theory-john-nashs-equilibrium.amp.html

Leo Jazzmaster and Hugh like this.
  6. Angry Possum

Angry Possum A Psychotic 6 String Collector Gold Supporting Member

Oct 30, 2019
    Squier Town NY
    Most definitely not alone. Give this video 5 minutes, you'll end up listening to the whole video. This one is truthfully shocking, of all the videos I have watched/listened to so far, this one is the diamond in the rough to say the least. 5 Star Video.

Jim Sparks a well known abductee whom has had many visitations by The Grey's.. Grab your popcorn, I'm serious.

65refinyellow likes this.
  7. 4406Pack

4406Pack Squier-Meister

Jan 12, 2021
    TR-3B black opts also went by name of aurora back in the late 70s into the 80s

look up Bob Lazar

Angry Possum likes this.
  8. whaynes3

whaynes3 Squier-holic

Apr 3, 2011
    Port Charlotte Fl
    Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole...just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock and roll

9. 65refinyellow

65refinyellow Squier-Nut

Jun 29, 2015
    norcal
    I will watch this most definitely.

But who here thinks that if they can travel billions of miles, and at obviously faster than light speed, wouldn’t they make themselves look like us at will to the point they wouldn’t have to abduct us?

Angry Possum and Leo Jazzmaster like this.
  10. Angry Possum

Oct 30, 2019
    Squier Town NY
    Did you watch that video yet?
    Google search "Jim Sparks Experiencer"
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/0926524682/?tag=squiertalk-20

About the Author
    Jim Sparks was raised in Florida and studied business and real estate at community colleges in both Miami and Houston. He was a successful land developer in North Carolina when his abductions began in 1988 and changed his life forever. Today, Jim realizes he is not alone. Many others have gone through similar experiences. Whether fortunate or unfortunate, he differs from most abductees in that he has almost total recall of his experiences. In the two decades he has been dealing with the ETs, he has seen and experienced amazing technologies that could eliminate our need for fossil fuel by creating free, nonpolluting energy. Jim lives in the Nevada desert. In 2007, he began to work full-time to educate the public regarding the alien/UFO abduction scenario and its purpose. A conservationist at heart, Jim has also started Your Earth Foundation to help save the rain forests of the world.

Last edited: May 16, 2021
    fuelish and 65refinyellow like this.
  11. Angry Possum

Oct 30, 2019
    Squier Town NY
    Staggering video to say the least.

12. 65refinyellow

65refinyellow Squier-Nut

Jun 29, 2015
    norcal
    What is amazing, but makes sense is that if ETs come here, it makes sense to use androids.

If I were traveling long distances that let’s say would take a thousand human lifetimes, the only practical idea would be to have the workers or probes be androids.

First off they don’t get bored and you don’t have to pay them.
    My friend from NASA is one of the experts on drones where it makes sense to use them (or androids) if it encounters the three D’s.

This is if a long space expedition is dangerous, dull, or dirty.

Angry Possum likes this.
  13. Angry Possum

Oct 30, 2019
    Squier Town NY
    The Grey's are basically hybrids. So then yes they are almost like an Android.

14. 65refinyellow

65refinyellow Squier-Nut

Jun 29, 2015
    norcal
    Though we are talking about technologies so far beyond us to understand, it’s still very practical but at least very romantic to make aliens look and act like supermodels like the main villainess in season 1 of battlestar gallactica

If I wanted to forward an agenda I would do this or like the TV show “V”. We’re still so primitive that we can get fooled by aliens who would appear like us.

In the movie Contact, the advanced beings did this but not as to fool us but for us to relate to them.

If aliens do come here and interact then they definitely have some agenda even if to protect us from ourselves.

I absolutely believe there is life on other planets and some of it intelligent. If they came here then they’re advanced and I think to the point they would never leave any evidence.

In order to pull off such a journey they would have to master quantum physics and first and foremost observe and maintain a power over this tiny universe without being seeing observing anything or themselves allowing to be observed. They would have to be very stealth and my guess do their tasks in dimensions that we cannot yet detect.

Just their ability to travel long distances (at any speed) gives them such an advantage over us that without even observing us, they probably know more about us than we can of ourselves.

Angry Possum likes this.
  15. 65refinyellow

65refinyellow Squier-Nut

Jun 29, 2015
    norcal
    Angry Possum likes this.
  16. Angry Possum

Oct 30, 2019
    Squier Town NY
    I would highly suggest a really awesome book for this thread. I read the book twice. It gets even better everytime I read it. This is the real deal on Roswell.

The Day After Roswell: A Former Pentagon Official Reveals the U.S. Government's Shocking UFO Cover-Up
    Colonel Philip J. Corso, Author, William J. Birnes.

This shocking non fiction book tells of what happened the Day after the crash in Roswell NM and Corona New Mexico, Amongst many things in the book, Backward Engineering was done with respect to the electronic parts recovered from the crash site, these parts were then distributed to High Tech labs such as DuPont, Bell Labs, General Electric etc, for the scientists to figure out how they were made by backward Engineering them in a think tank. I'm dead serious. Again it's a Non Fiction Book written by Colonel Philip Corso.

Corso has bigger news to impart: that alien technology harvested from the infamous saucer crash in Roswell, N.Mex., in July 1947 led directly to the development of the integrated circuit chip, and laser and fiber optic technologies, among other marvels--and that he knows this because he was in charge of distributing the harvest. Senator Strom Thurmond offers a foreword that will reassure readers that Corso is in fact a real person, and a patriot. Curiously, Corso first learned of the Roswell incident when, on July 6, 1947, he saw one of the alien bodies, which was en route to Air Materiel Command in Ohio. Fourteen years later, as the newly appointed head of the Foreign Technology Desk in Army R&D at the Pentagon, he ""inherited"" a file cabinet filled with Roswell debris. He details the ""program"" by which the debris and/or its technologies were released to defense contractors (and ascribes the invention of the transistor to discussions among Wernher von Braun, Bell Lab technicians and others regarding ""silicon wafers from the Roswell crash""); he also explores the government's cover-up of the UFO phenomenon. Despite flashes of paranoia (e.g., of a KGB-manipulated ""secret government within the [U.S.] government""), in general Corso comes off as calm, sober and rational. His claims are so outlandish, though, that the many readers he's going to attract likely will have difficulty discerning whether they are reading a hoax, ravings or the biggest story of the century. (July)

e1b3a069fa271b00449f7fcf24df62b7-w204@1x.jpg

Last edited: May 17, 2021