Squiers of the day

Discussion in 'Squier Stratocasters' started by AllroyPA, Sep 4, 2010.

1. so1om

so1om Squier-holic

Feb 10, 2010
    Chicago
    I passed. I may regret it, but it would have been too much of an impulse buy for me. Ugh....

2. radiotech

radiotech Squier-holic

Apr 23, 2014
    Chicago
    Well the Tom Delonge is pretty minimalist, and was discontinued.
    I remember seeing them on the shelf @ Guitar Center for a long time.

I picked up a Squier jag myself for $170 a while back (since flipped), so while not completely insane, it's conceivable that's what the person wants.

mb doug likes this.
  3. mb doug

mb doug Squier-holic

Jan 4, 2012
    Long Island
  4. AllroyPA

AllroyPA Squier-Axpert

Dec 14, 2009
    Philadelphia Suburbs
  5. Roccobagadonuts

Roccobagadonuts Squier-holic

Sep 8, 2010
    Remulak
  6. Michael7

Michael7 Squier-holic

7. jimbojo

jimbojo Squier-holic

Jun 30, 2010
    Rio Rancho, NM
  8. Acidhouse

Acidhouse Squier-holic

Sep 16, 2010
    Birmingham . . . Alabama
    If I hadn't of just pulled the plug on an old Cort LP from GC, I might have been all over that one.

9. Roccobagadonuts

Sep 8, 2010
    Remulak
    Its late 90's MIM... They changed over from the black logos to the gold logos that copied the MIK KV97 and KV98 logo style. So its either an MN7 or MN8 model...

10. Acidhouse

Acidhouse Squier-holic

Sep 16, 2010
    Birmingham . . . Alabama
    Thanks Rocco. I didn't know quite what it was. I guess that's a decent price but not a steal.

11. Roccobagadonuts

Sep 8, 2010
    Remulak
    Only an hour left on this one and nobody has bought it yet... Not sure what the body/pickups are but the neck is from a Vintage Modified strat and has a pretty sweet wood grain... It also has an MIM trem with full size block as well... 110 bucks shipped with buy now button... The body has some nice dings to it for sure and a big sticker as well... Is in need of a repaint or a woodie style re-do... But for 110 bucks what can ya do... Could be a cool project. And maybe someone stuck some nice(expensive) pups under the pickguard at some point??? Or maybe not...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/112275231254?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Zzzzz... Cool grain on headstock... Mystery body... But only 110 bucks... 1 hour left to go...

s-l1600 (4).jpg s-l1600 (5).jpg

12. Birddog144

Birddog144 Squier-holic

Apr 24, 2015
    South Oceanside, CA