So, you like purple Strats?

Lanaka

Squier-holic
Feb 11, 2020
Honolulu, HI
Time to go shopping, right?
Oh puhleeeaaaze NO! 😆

I'm trying to avoid buying a guitar until after I find a new permanent place to live. It's gonna be rough moving with 55 guitars, basses and ukuleles and 10 amps. 🤔😉😁

Afterwards, however, ...LOL. To misquote the Taco Bell Chihuahua, "I'm gonna need a bigger place!"

cool gouhl

Squier-holic
Dec 4, 2014
Cincinnati
I saw that strat the other day on a Fenix forum; apparently they made some models pretty damn close to that years ago. I don't know if you guys are aware of Fenix guitars but it's kinda funny they had some shady dealings with undercutting Fender with copies and now unknowingly Fender has got them back lol! I do love that paint job but like you guys said, the neck is too much.

OMG, sigh. (facepalm). I'd do same thing as the purple one but with pink instead. LOL!
I can't find a pic but Fenix did a few colors including red and some of the lighter ones looked pink. Here's a green one fenix-electric-guitar-fender-strat_360_bfdac5848e204efa7e1f91f5a70ad794.jpg

Ahnlaashock

Squier-holic
Sep 21, 2014
St. Louis Area
I have a Ventura strat copy with a quartersawn neck and nice rosewood board, that is purple burst, but it is painted, not stained. Locking tuners, quartersawn neck and Rose pickups. A custom set I think I bought from Papa.

Lanaka

Squier-holic
Feb 11, 2020
Honolulu, HI
All that and no purple Strat? Oh, the irony.
LOL yup. 17 black ones, 17 reds, 5 burst, 5 whites, 2 blues, and 9 naturals, two of which are actually bare woods. These represents a mixture of mostly Strats/SuperStrats, Les Pauls, Teles, a few offsets, a Genesis, a 338 and acoustic guitars/ukuleles...and an ukelin.

Come to think on it, no yellow nor orange guitar too. My rainbow 🌈 is missing quite a few colors, LOL!