Snake Plissken? I heard he was dead...

Discussion in 'MyMusic Place' started by Roccobagadonuts, Feb 20, 2020.

1. Roccobagadonuts

Roccobagadonuts Dr. Squier

Sep 8, 2010
    Remulak
    Getting oh sooooo close to finally hooking up guitars and etc and goin with the full on assault as far as the 1 man band thing goes.... But not there yet... Still a few more things to learn and figure out before I can pull it off...

Today tho I finally got most of the worlds most insane sampler setup connected with each other and up and running for the 1st time... Not the entire sample rig as there are still 2 more pieces to it all. But its most of it... So what do ya do when ya hook up 6 Korg Volca Sample units for the 1st time in tandem with 2 Elektron Model:Samples units?

Escape From New Volca… What else?

2. Ricky3Fingerd

Ricky3Fingerd Squier-Nut

Nov 26, 2019
    Canda
    Nuts you are a madman fyck

3. Roccobagadonuts

Roccobagadonuts Dr. Squier

Sep 8, 2010
    Remulak
    But its like nuts in a good way aint it heh... This is what happens when a kid grows up always wanting a Mini Moog cause guys like Geddy Lee used one... But of course u could never actually afford it...

But then ya wake up one day and the technology/price landscape has changed... And ya look around at a bunch of guitar cases everywhere and think hmmmm I haven't seen whats inside that for like 2 years... Then ya think, I always wanted that Mini Moog...

Next thing ya know. Mini Moog clones, insane Sample setups, and things like clock dividers and midi thru devices... A lot less guitars of course. But... Whats really crazy. Havin a bunch of guitars I never see? Or a bunch of fun... Every day of the week? It does seem nuts for sure. But in the end the crazy part was hoarding a billion guitars I couldn't play at once... This actually makes sense in a rather odd and twisted way... And I figure if ya want a drum machine to play along with. Why not just invite the whole band too...

4. bluesdude5

bluesdude5 Squier Talker

Jan 24, 2020
    Cincinnati, OH
    Snake is still alive. He's almost married to Goldie Hawn who is on Laugh-In reruns. Don't know if she was on the originals, tho. She hit her head and forgot everything. I saw Snake's and Rocky Balboa Rambo's naked butts on a movie one time. True story.

5. Block Head Ike

Block Head Ike Squier-holic

Rock those samples! SP approved :D

[​IMG]