Satisfied? No...............Blown away? Yes.

usclassic

Squier Talker
Dec 4, 2022
MS, USA
So sorry to hear about your wife. You're a good man. May the Lord bless you and keep you, make His face to shine upon you and give you peace.
Truly none of us are good except.........for Him I just try to be obedient and count His blessings. For example a miracle just last night. my wife, who is 88 years old, tripped over a wire and somehow got spun around and landed sitting in a laundry basket instead of smashing her head on the fan next to it or breaking a hip. I still am in awe of how she was protected.

She was walking by my side of the bed toward the doorway when she tripped and somehow, by God's grace, landed turned around sitting in the laundry basket where I was able to just lift her out

PC082668.JPG
seemingly without any injury...........unbelievable .....a true miracle in my book.

miket1117

Squier-holic
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 31, 2018
Kansas City
Thank you That is how it is supposed to work. But again I am not a "good man" but I believe I know the only one who is, and He knows me. By the way He knows you too 😉
Thanks. Yes, yes he does, I know. Several times in my life I've thought I could give myself over to Jesus... but I couldn't quite make the commitment to be honest. But I've also never lost sight of it either. Is that purgatory?

usclassic

Squier Talker
Dec 4, 2022
MS, USA
Thanks. Yes, yes he does, I know. Several times in my life I've thought I could give myself over to Jesus... but I couldn't quite make the commitment to be honest. But I've also never lost sight of it either. Is that purgatory?
Sorry not purgatory, to be very blunt, it is stupidity. For me life really didn't start until I did. It is good that you are mindful of Him but you can't really fathom the truth until He reveals it to you. It is a life long process and growing relationship, but the salvation part is instantaneous once you decide to take that step of faith.

Please forgive me I meant no offense. I am quite sure you are not stupid. I was seeking the truth and honestly never thought it was Jesus, that was a big surprise for.me when in fact I discovered it was, in fact He is. Good.to know the creator personally and His purpose.

I don't know the forum policy about this type of discussion but usually not allowed so please feel free to message me in this regard.

Last edited:

AxelMorisson

Squier-holic
Nov 15, 2021
Fagaras, Romania
HNBD. A truly nice bass. In my neck of the woods we have this saying" Make Heaven from/with what you got". It's about knowing how loving and helping others really makes even our short stint on this Earth feel like Heaven- to us and the others around us.

usclassic

Squier Talker
Dec 4, 2022
MS, USA
when i first saw the last photo, i thought, "wait... he plugged into an aquarium??" lol...

happy new bass day!! nice looker for sure!
Actually now that my RB115 arrived today I plug in into that.....

PAS really came through again, I mean does this look like a used amp to you?

PC142700.JPG

PC142701.JPG

PC142702.JPG

PC142703.JPG

PC142704.JPG