Poll: New Member Intros

Discussion in 'V.C.'s Parlor' started by Gloveberg, Jan 8, 2017.

Did you ever post "Hello I'm a New Guy" thread when you first joined an online forum?

1. Heck yeah!!! People need to know who they're dealing with :)

24 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. Nope!!! I just jumped in feet first and you guys will just have to deal with me!

16 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. Brever

Brever Squier-holic

Oct 5, 2015
    Texas
    I lurked a bit at first and saw the knowledge here and had to join. I've always done the intro thing on forums.

radiotech and Kenneth Mountain like this.
  2. Kenneth Mountain

Kenneth Mountain Squier-holic

Jan 27, 2016
    North Tonawanda, NY
    I'm glad ALL you guys are here - even the ones that don't like me ( really ) Thanks for a sense of brotherhood I get from this forum. Thanks for letting ME be here ! !

Caddy and radiotech like this.
  3. Papa Joe

Papa Joe Squier-Axpert

Dec 12, 2009
    Swanton Ohio
    How do you do Mr. Bear..My name is Papa Joe..

Caddy, Kenneth Mountain and radiotech like this.
  4. squierplayer

squierplayer Squier-Meister

Feb 27, 2011
    Wi USA
    Hi everybody, I'm Paul and I'm addicted to Squiers...... Uh oh no wait I just like them a lot. So far I only have three. A Strat, Tele and M-80. All are great guitars. Thanks for lettin' me in and I look forward to some fun and informative times here. Paul

Umm, yeah. I guess I've learned a "little" :) from you guys since I've been here. I came here often when I worked for Pawn America. Thanks everyone. :cool:

mb doug likes this.
  5. StillSourDiesel

StillSourDiesel Squier-Nut

Dec 21, 2013
    Detroit
    Im pretty sure I did. It was years ago now.

6. Worshipcaster

Worshipcaster Squier-Nut

Feb 4, 2012
    Dominican Republic
    I did. I once joined a computer tech forum and missed the intro, just went in and posted, some users brought it to the admins' attention and they had me cancel the account and start over. Since then that's the first thing I'd do

7. Acidhouse

Acidhouse Squier-holic

Sep 16, 2010
    Birmingham . . . Alabama
    Here is my first post back in 2010. The title was "So this is where all the Squier guys went".