For Sale Peavey Triple XXX Half Stack

Discussion in 'Amps For Sale, Trade or Wanted' started by JamesPaul, Mar 24, 2020.

1. JamesPaul

JamesPaul Squier Talker

I have it listed on the local Craigs'. I would prefer sales in OH or bordering states where I could meet a buyer halfway. Still if you want to cover packing, insurance and shipping at the shipper of your choice, we could work that out.

https://columbus.craigslist.org/msg/d/columbus-peavey-triple-xxx-half-stack/7098224780.html

In the past folks have been interested in only the head. If you are, I now have available a Triple XXX head with cable and footswitch. It is one year newer (2004) than mine (2003). The 2004 had been in storage for few years, but I sprayed all the jacks, pots and switches with Deoxit and it checks out good.

I am new here, but I have only Good Trader Alert feedback on the Seymour Duncan forum since 2006.

dbrian66 and drewcp like this.
  2. Eddie

Eddie Squirt Startocaster Infinity Gold Supporting Member

Nov 5, 2016
    New York
    I'll take it. Can you meet me in Times Square? It's the epicenter of the zombie apocalypse. :)

Great price. I'll grab it in a heart beat if I were closer.

3. Deepblankspace

Deepblankspace Squier-Meister

Sep 28, 2018
    Washington state
    Hey whoa there, washington state would like the title of epicenter, thank you very much!
    We had the first!

Would love the triple x though, told myself when i was a teenager that was my dream amp. Moving took all my gas funds though.
    Good luck!

JamesPaul, dbrian66 and Eddie like this.
  4. Eddie

Eddie Squirt Startocaster Infinity Gold Supporting Member

Nov 5, 2016
    New York
    Yeah, that's a beauty of an amp. I once heard the XXX two decades ago. Sounded amazing !!!

dbrian66 and Deepblankspace like this.
  5. JamesPaul

JamesPaul Squier Talker

I will have a vehicle in the Sanford/Orlando, FL area May 5th thru 7th and in the Naples, FL area May 8th thru 10th. We could probably stop by places between those two on May 8th. Call it Triple XXX free shipping offer if you are in those areas. PM me if interested.