Party On! Wayne's World Pacer up for Auction!

miket1117

Squier-holic
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 31, 2018
Kansas City
1976 AMC PACER 'WAYNE'S WORLD' (barrett-jackson.com)
Last sold in 2016, also at Barrett-Jackson, for just over $37,000. And no, I won't be bidding on it.

252794_Side_Profile_Web.jpg

EssCee

Squier-Meister
Oct 4, 2021
Barcelona
Think about the possibilities…

View attachment 223422

That's hilarious.
I used to laugh at the chavs driving their 'hot-rodded' pre-'92 Nissan Micras, with their front airdam-and-rear-spoiler body kits that were bigger than the car itself.
You'd walk past one sat idling at the curb, and you'd approach from the rear, hearing the large-diameter exhaust rumbling away.... get to the front, and you'd hear the sewing machine under the bonnet.

miket1117

Squier-holic
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 31, 2018
Kansas City
I might be strange but i really like the look of both those cars , i think they look uglyish cool. I would drive one if it had the steering wheel on the correct side :D

when they first came out, unlike anything on the road. um, good or bad, dunno, but i liked'em. now they look kinda stupid to me. lol...

yoga

Squier-Meister
Nov 7, 2021
uk
when they first came out, unlike anything on the road. um, good or bad, dunno, but i liked'em. now they look kinda stupid to me. lol...

Modern cars are great in so many ways but god damn it most are so bland & of a soulless design . I am looking at changing my car & have been for over 6 months but i am losing the will to live with these euro boxes , i am seriously considering the Fiat 500 Arbarth . Italian, stylish, small & super fast & the exhaust sounds like someone stood on a tigers foot . istockphoto-532853034-1024x1024.jpg

miket1117

Squier-holic
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 31, 2018
Kansas City
Modern cars are great in so many ways but god damn it most are so bland & of a soulless design . I am looking at changing my car & have been for over 6 months but i am losing the will to live with these euro boxes , i am seriously considering the Fiat 500 Arbarth . Italian, stylish, small & super fast & the exhaust sounds like someone stood on a tigers foot . View attachment 223542

looks like fun! fiat re-entered the US market a few years ago, but dont see too many around where i live and cant recall ever seeing an Abarth.

we DO see a lot of Mini Coopers though.

Latest posts