NAMM 2020: LEAK! Squier Mini Jazzmaster HH

Discussion in 'Other Squiers' started by Paruwi, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Paruwi

Paruwi Squier-Nut

Apr 28, 2019
    Kraut-Territory
    NAMM 2020: LEAK! Squier Mini Jazzmaster HH
    Approximate reading time: 1 Minute
    [​IMG]

LEAK! Squier Mini Jazzmaster HH · Source: Guitar Center

After news of the Paranormal Series went public yesterday, another Squier model gets leaked online. The new Squier Mini Jazzmaster HH is a dinky little offset with twin humbuckers.

Squier Mini Jazzmaster HH
    Yet another Guitar Center leak ahead of the official NAMM launch. The new Squier Mini Jazzmaster HH is a miniaturised version of the famous Fender offset, first released back in the late ’50s.

This mini version has twin humbucker pickups and a hardtail bridge. The pickups are wired via a 3-way toggle and a volume and tone control. It looks cute and could make a great travel guitar.

The guitar will be available in Daphne Blue, Surf Green and Olympic White finishes.

[​IMG]
    Squier Mini Jazzmaster HH leaked online

Below is the official blurb from the Guitar Center site;

The Squier Mini Jazzmaster HH is the perfect companion for players seeking a reduced-size instrument with classic styling and familiar Fender tone. Highlights include a thin and lightweight body, an easy-to-play “C”-shaped neck profile, dual Squier humbucking pickups with 3-way switching for sonic variety, and a hardtail bridge for solid tuning stability.

Features:

• 100% Designed by Fender
    • Thin and lightweight body
    • Dual humbucking pickups
    • Sealed die-cast tuning machines
    • Hardtail bridge
    It looks sweet, but not something I could really use. You might like one as a travel guitar though, or for your kids, perhaps. They aren’t showing up on Fender or Squire’s web pages yet, but I am sure they will very soon.

RRP – USD 149.99

More Information

2. so1om

so1om Squier-Axpert

Feb 10, 2010
    Chicago now Sarasota
    ooooooooooooooooooooo! I may order one.

Tamarindo03 and Kenneth Mountain like this.
  3. Ralph124C41

Ralph124C41 Squier-holic

Feb 10, 2016
    I can't find anything else about it. Even that Guitar Center page cited in the article no longer exists. I wonder if it is 3/4 size or what actually. I wonder what the scale is? etc.

4. JSutter

JSutter Squier Talker

May 22, 2019
    Maine
    One would think it's the same as the Mini Strats, 22.75".

5. jamndad

jamndad Squier-holic

Nov 23, 2013
    Bakersfield, Ca.
    According to Sweetwater Rep. the Paranormal Series will not be released until later this year.

6. B Stock

B Stock Squier-Meister

Feb 6, 2020
    left coast