May RIFF RAFF?

Discussion in 'MyMusic Place' started by beagle, May 6, 2020.

1. beagle

beagle Squier-Nut

Nov 19, 2017
    Yorkshire
  2. strat_strummer

strat_strummer Dr. Squier

Nov 24, 2018
    RC addiction....
  3. Roccobagadonuts

Roccobagadonuts Dr. Squier

Sep 8, 2010
    Remulak
    Sounds good. Hard to find things to do when ur trying to stay away from people so makin noise is always a good plan it seems...

4. Roccobagadonuts

Sep 8, 2010
    Remulak
    Well since I have internet access for a short time today I guess ill use it... Nothin to do lately so been trying to figure this electronica type stuff out... Its still a work in progress but getting there slowly...

The Boss RC202 Loop Station has a guitar line on each track. The Elektron Model:Samples unit on the right sequences the Yamaha Reface CP keyboard and also helps provide sample based drums and bass and etc... The Elektron Model:Samples on the left also provides various sample based stuff as well to help out... I also play the Yamaha Reface CP keyboard as well using the 16 trigger/step buttons at the bottom of the Elektron Model:Samples unit on the right...

5. MrYeats

MrYeats Squier-holic

Dec 28, 2017
    South Texas Coast
    Since I have nothing new to offer, how about a re-run?

6. AllroyPA

AllroyPA Squier-Axpert

Dec 14, 2009
    Philadelphia
    A week in and 3 contri’s that first one is giving people cold feet, well done :Bravo: beagle !

beagle likes this.
  7. beagle

beagle Squier-Nut

Nov 19, 2017
    Yorkshire
    I do hope not, it certainly wasn't my intention. :)

8. strummer101

strummer101 Squier-Meister

Jun 13, 2019
    ohio
    That got my foot tapping. great Job!

9. strummer101

Jun 13, 2019
    ohio
    This goes back away, about ten years, I am playing a modified SX short scale bass that has a high mass bridge sold by rondo music, also Hipshot tuners. Back in my bass days they called me Bullfrog. Sadly the lead singer (JellyRoll) a great front man is no longer with us.

10. Roccobagadonuts

Sep 8, 2010
    Remulak
    Sounds good... But im biased as I really like the original...

strummer101 likes this.
  11. strummer101

Jun 13, 2019
    ohio
    Thanks Roccobagadonuts, The Dialtones was and is a fun band, I still jam with Mike the bandleader (on the left) we plan to get the band out and playing minus Jellyroll, no gigs now though.

beagle likes this.
  12. Roccobagadonuts

Sep 8, 2010
    Remulak
    Wish I could have played with multiple singers at some point. Would have been nice...

Kenneth Mountain likes this.
  13. Roccobagadonuts

Sep 8, 2010
    Remulak
    Everything ive done with strings lately turned out like crap for some reason. So guess ill go with sounds that don't involve strings... I used horn samples on this one and then played them in sequence wise using the 16 trigger/step buttons at the bottom of the Elektron Model:Samples unit. The 16 trigger/step buttons are set up chromatic and u can play any sound u load into the machine. And also set up sequences as well that way using a real time record option function... Just more random noise in an effort to figure things out... The Yamaha Reface CP is being sequenced by the Model:Samples unit on the right...

beagle, strummer101 and MrYeats like this.
  14. strummer101

Jun 13, 2019
    ohio
    I don't know key it is, Fm sounds good over it. dig the drums and tempo

Kenneth Mountain and beagle like this.
  15. MrYeats

MrYeats Squier-holic

Dec 28, 2017
    South Texas Coast
    I will throw in another rerun..... This one is the demo from my current #1 guitar... My Avatar is it...

beagle and strummer101 like this.
  16. Roccobagadonuts

Sep 8, 2010
    Remulak
    Im on delayed response time ever since I lost full time net access... Really sucks... Not sure what key that was in. Been spittin out so much stuff trying to figure out how to use things its hard to keep track. Quite often ive been usin G and then a tiny bit chromatic but lately ive just been doin stuff by ear quite often as well and not really giving much thought to things. So no clue what stuff is quite often unless I start tryin to figure it out...

17. strummer101

Jun 13, 2019
    ohio
    there is good potential in what you are creating, Have you tried to make any backing tracks for guitar? I use backing tracks a lot, the problem is many tracks are too long to build a song around, so they are good for practice, not for songs. If someone had a youtube site full of 2:50 - 3:50 backing tracks of rock and blues tracks, it would be very popular I am sure.

beagle likes this.
  18. squierTony

squierTony Dr. Squier

Jul 4, 2012
    MAUD Oklahoma

Haven't had time here lately for much so I'll post an older one.

19. IronSchef

IronSchef Dr. Squier

Jun 18, 2012
    Flew here on my Dragonfly