Long wait for my purchase

Discussion in 'Squier Telecasters' started by Blues256, May 29, 2020.

1. Blues256

Blues256 Squier-Meister

Apr 3, 2020
    Poland
    Guitar Center is not having that many Squiers at the moment. I have e mailed them about Squier Classic Vibe 50 Stratocaster in White Blonde and Maple Neck availability. They have replaied that they should recive new Squiers early June, althought it might take longer due to the situation. Well, i have to wait a little longer, thought i can get it in a week. Seems month or longer here in Poland. I believe it is worth the wait. Just wanted to tell You that im a little sad and confused or even dazed and confused. NGD not too soon

Taurus, dbrian66 and mb doug like this.
  2. Eddie

Eddie Squier-Axpert

Nov 5, 2016
    New York
    Patience is a virtue. You'll soon be enjoying a beautiful guitar.

3. LOSTVENTURE

LOSTVENTURE Squier-Nut

I've noticed that with the increasing change to on-line sales, that the available stock is being switched from warehouse-ready" to a "built to demand" scheme. I have particularly noticed that places like Sweetwater and Muscian's Friend are listing a growing number of models as "coming soon". I would not expect very fast delivery in those cases.

Blues256, Taurus and dbrian66 like this.
  4. Blues256

Blues256 Squier-Meister

Apr 3, 2020
    Poland
    Almost the same here happens with guitar center. I have checked also stores in Czech Republic and Slovakia,same thing. I cannot wait guys.