LGSH4 Wireless Subwoofer and Soundbar Pair

Discussion in 'MyMusic Place' started by Angry Possum, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Angry Possum

Angry Possum Squier-holic

Oct 30, 2019
    Squier Town NY
    Just putting this up here for anyone in need. A friend needed me to hook up his LGSH4 Soundbar with a wireless subwoofer that he bought online. The subwoofer wouldn't communicate with the soundbar, he bought a factory refurbished system so it was rather difficult to get it to go. I went online everywhere and couldn't find the fix or the proper directions.

With my little computer expertise I figured it out mice-elf. My friends subwoofer was flashing green, and wasn't communicating w the soundbar. So accidentally, I did a factory reset on the subwoofer and thought I screwed it up even more. Not the case here, it all went very well.

Reseting the subwoofer:

1. Keep your main soundbar on at all times, and set your soundbar (long speaker) to pairing mode.

You need to factory reset the subwoofer, if the subwoofer light is blinking green, it should be solid green not blinking.

Reset the Subwoofer by holding down or (pressing) down the pairing button for 8 to 10 seconds and then pulling out the subwoofer power plug together, this will reset it...

Note:
    2. If you have a steady green on the back of the subwoofer it's paired, If not go to step 2a below.

2a. Power the subwoofer on again by plugging it back in. On the back of the subwoofer there should be no lights flashing or no lights on when you plug it back in. If there is blinking or red etc, go back to first step till you get no blinking green light when you power the subwoofer back on.

3. Plug the subwoofer back in, With no lights on the back of the subwoofer, press and hold in the pairing button again on the subwoofer for 5 to 10 seconds.Once the light goes steady green, it's paired. Make sure your soundbar is always on.