Let’s see your boards!

Discussion in 'The Buzz Box' started by rompo, Apr 27, 2021.

1. rompo

rompo Dr. Squier

Jan 24, 2010
    ARKANSAS
    he makes several that I’d like to try and I like his freaky graphics!

drewcp likes this.
  2. drewcp

drewcp Dr. Squier

Dec 14, 2018
    Saint Paul, MN
    All my pedals are in drawers, now that I don't play out, but here's an older photo of some boards of mine from the past

20210427_191611.jpg

Apologies if someone else has made a similar joke already. I haven't gone through the whole thread yet.

Paruwi, bluesguy62, duzie and 4 others like this.
  3. Paulie walnuts

Paulie walnuts Squier Talker

Mar 6, 2021
    Scotland
    I only stated playing guitar a few weeks ago. I currently dont have any pedals, but that's about to change. In the next hour or so I'm expecting to receive a little mooer ge 100 multi effects pedal I ordered the other day. I'm to understand these cheaper digital multi effects devices are not necessarily as good as some of the individual ones, kind of a jack of all trades thing. But the reviews of the mooer ones are good, and I'm on a budget. Since I just started playing I dont know which pedals I'm really likely to use, so I figured I'll try out a multi effects one first. Plus it's got a looper, tuner, drum patterns. Cant wait to try it out actually.

DJ_Dru, FhPudd, Rodiebobw and 7 others like this.
  4. grizzlewulf

grizzlewulf Squier-holic

Dec 11, 2020
    Lucerne, California
    Budget effects pedals have come along way, only the most discerning/experienced ears are gonna be able to tell the difference between a high end pedal and a cheap copy. That kind of pedal is perfect for someone at your level, will give you a chance to sample lots of things, decide what is and isn't for you, and you can invest in upgrading the kinds of sounds you want down the road

metalmerchant, duzie, rompo and 2 others like this.
  5. Stu-Dio

Stu-Dio Squier Talker

Dec 7, 2019
    Kirkland Quebec
    Here's mine but I have made some changes since. Everything is powered by a power supply that I designed and built and mounted under the board. I have a rather unique, cheap, and non-damaging way to fasten my pedals. It is shown on my web page here. https://www.guitarandbeyond.com/pedal-board/
    I was doing a lot of covers so I had to cover a lot of different sounds. I had 3 distortion boxes and the loop switcher made it possible to switch from P1120749.JPG one to the other by stepping on one switch. The un-marked grey pedal is a clone of an LPB-1 that I made. P1120751.JPG

TeleJason, Stillhouse and drewcp like this.
  6. Rodiebobw

Rodiebobw Squier-holic

Jan 12, 2020
    Rockwall, Tx.
    Awesome, especially old school with the AB split.. That Boss pedal is unusual, where did that one manifest Uncle Joe?

7. Rodiebobw

Rodiebobw Squier-holic

Jan 12, 2020
    Rockwall, Tx.
    duzie likes this.
  8. Bob the builder

Bob the builder Squier-Nut

Feb 25, 2017
    Rhode Island USA
    I started with a zoom
    Short money and it was like a discovery adventure.
    Start saving...lol
    & Have fun

metalmerchant and Rodiebobw like this.
  9. Rodiebobw

Rodiebobw Squier-holic

Jan 12, 2020
    Rockwall, Tx.
    Way to organized and tight.. This denotes a certain type of personality that not only peels paint but sometimes rips nails out of sheetrock due to magnetic coils integrating with nails reaching failsafe levels and beyond... Stay hard Treynor!

Treynor likes this.
  10. Rodiebobw

Rodiebobw Squier-holic

Jan 12, 2020
    Rockwall, Tx.
    Dayum, so you were the ones with the wizzards in the back smoking puka pipes.. Eyes on you sir!

11. Rodiebobw

Rodiebobw Squier-holic

Jan 12, 2020
    Rockwall, Tx.
    Noice.. I wish i could have scored a controller like that in the day.. They have come along way in organizing, subbing, and power management..

12. Tacherjl

Tacherjl Squier Talker

Oct 24, 2020
    Washington state
    Here's one I just IMG_20210424_212426992.jpg built from scratch, It has a celestion 8 inch speaker and a footnote 5 watt amp. It's pretty fun.

13. Garage_band

Garage_band New Member

Mar 28, 2016
    Super messy, but what can you do? There are I few I've built from kits and some franken pedals—that huge black brick is a boss sd-1 on the right and maybe a Joyo HM-2 clone on the left.

Attached Files:

Rodiebobw, Stillhouse and grizzlewulf like this.
  14. rompo

rompo Dr. Squier

Jan 24, 2010
    ARKANSAS
    THIS. THIS IS SO SUPER TRUE!

DanSteeves and grizzlewulf like this.
  15. Rodiebobw

Rodiebobw Squier-holic

Jan 12, 2020
    Rockwall, Tx.
    Dem fly rigs are cool..

bluesguy62, Paruwi and grizzlewulf like this.
  16. Rodiebobw

Rodiebobw Squier-holic

Jan 12, 2020
    Rockwall, Tx.
    2021-04-30 14.12.32.jpg

Im in the middle of moving the mothership.. My retro grabass. Right to Left

Morley volume pedal
    Ibanez Twah
    Boss GE7
    Real Tube
    BOSS DD3

Chorus and Reverb run off of my 70s Jc-120.

17. Rodiebobw

Rodiebobw Squier-holic

Jan 12, 2020
    Rockwall, Tx.
    Good man, tight and clean is for accountants!

bluesguy62, rompo and grizzlewulf like this.
  18. Jim Pallace

Jim Pallace Squier Talker

Mar 17, 2021
    Baltimore, MD
    Lots of great pedals here and good idea for a thread. I don’t have a lot of pedals but I do love the DD-7 as part of my regular sound. The Boss chorus is a Long Dot version 748BB9B7-9B10-4D83-93C2-2574592E03E7.jpeg 36006559-472E-407B-97B2-320AD0E36D38.jpeg 7E542A4D-4507-43F6-9960-D865CBD93A51.jpeg I bought new around 1980...same for the A/DA flanger. It may go a little off topic but I added a few other shots of the man cave . What the hell...

Paruwi, Stillhouse and jjudas like this.
  19. Leo Jazzmaster

Leo Jazzmaster Squier-Nut

May 14, 2020
    West Tennessee
    Me too! Let me know how you like it if you get one.