Joke Thread

OOMTOM

Squier-holic
Jun 19, 2021
Johannesburg South Africa
I thought this was funny and smiled I hope you do too.

I was watching an advertorial linked to a greetings card company. I rather serious gentleman was warning me about the dangers of Toe Fungus, showing horrible Pics of somebody's feet.
Then he promoted his Far Superior Spice solution which you can sprinkle in your shoes and the Fungus gets killed overnight.
I don't normally go to bed with my shoes on ! how about you ? .............

brians

Squier-holic
Oct 1, 2017
South Africa
I thought this was funny and smiled I hope you do too.

I was watching an advertorial linked to a greetings card company. I rather serious gentleman was warning me about the dangers of Toe Fungus, showing horrible Pics of somebody's feet.
Then he promoted his Far Superior Spice solution which you can sprinkle in your shoes and the Fungus gets killed overnight.
I don't normally go to bed with my shoes on ! how about you ? .............
It has been recorded that upon a time or two, after enjoying an irresponsible amount of Scotland's finest , in my youth, I have indeed gone to bed with my shoes on.

Please don't mention this to anyone.

OOMTOM

Squier-holic
Jun 19, 2021
Johannesburg South Africa
Inspired by a very cold morning in Johannesburg when you wonder why you replaced the carpet in the bedroom with porcelain tiles ............
We all accept that Wellington Boots were fashioned by the Duke of Wellington and that that cosy woolen jacket we got for our birthday when we actually wanted a Squier is named after Lord Cardigan, well ...............
A cold day in ancient Greece ..... " what are those things on your feet Socrates ? You call them What " ...........

Eddd

Squier-holic
Nov 20, 2019
Canada
I wish we had more hawks around here,way too many squirrels.But I was watching a Red tailed hawk hunting squirrels in the park near my house last summer.