Jensen C-12-N?

Clockwise

Squier-Meister
Jan 26, 2021
Atlanta
Advice please: I'm working on a 112 open back cab build and trying to decide on the speaker. I was pretty married to the idea of a Texas Heat, but found a local deal on a Jensen C-12-N for $40. I'm using an Egnater Tweaker 15 head I'm a basement noodler and play around with surf, blues, grunge, good ole rock. Any thoughts?

SoCalJim

Squier-holic
Nov 12, 2020
SoCal
At less than 30% of what one would cost new, I thinks it’s a great deal. I’d go for it.

Here‘s the spec page from Jensen’s website:

Clockwise

Squier-Meister
Jan 26, 2021
Atlanta
At less than 30% of what one would cost new, I thinks it’s a great deal. I’d go for it.

Here‘s the spec page from Jensen’s website:

Yeah, that's pretty much what I was thinking. It's a "can't go wrong" price on a revered speaker.

Toddcaster64

Squier-holic
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 1, 2013
Ventura
Deal! I’ve got the C12N in my Princeton Reverb II. Let’s just say people rave about my amp. Let’s also add that they did NOT when it had its original Fender speaker.

BluesForDan

Squier-Nut
Nov 27, 2015
grrrrrr-ranite state!!
I've got a Jensen C12N 4-ohm in a box, waiting to be put in a custom cab with my Champ chassis. Which reminds me, I need to get my Champ to an amp doctor (likely a DC leakage due to a failing capacitor somewhere in the circuit). Should do it now while the weather is nice, there's an amp guy about an hour away.

Latest posts