Jefffam ???

Discussion in 'V.C.'s Parlor' started by Eddie, Apr 26, 2021.

1. radiotech

radiotech Dr. Squier

Apr 23, 2014
    Freedonia
    He’s not on the computer yet, it may be a while, some password issues.

2. gearobsessed

gearobsessed Squier-holic

Aug 21, 2013
    new zealand
  3. Angry Possum

Angry Possum A Psychotic 6 String Collector Gold Supporting Member

Oct 30, 2019
    Squier Town NY
    Good to here Jeff is ok. @Papa Joe hey where are you?

Kenneth Mountain and Robb like this.
  4. duceditor

duceditor Squier-Axpert Gold Supporting Member

May 29, 2014
    The Monadnocks, NH USA
    Just an observation... If we here, as some have expressed to prefer, wish the discourse to be solely about guitars and not include friendly but meaningful things of personal interest that are not guitar related, some of the most enthusiastic members will have little left to say and will basically disappear.

What new bridge or nut modification one is making has value, but for some that long ago got stale - especially those who have been here for years.

If we miss this ‘old timer’ or that give some thought as to why they appear here so much less often. Or just accept guitar centric simplicity and who alone will be drawn to it.

-don

5. Eddie

Eddie My Squier is on Fire !!! Gold Supporting Member

Nov 5, 2016
    New York

You guys are my online, guitar family ... and I enjoy sharing parts of my non-guitar life with you guys. Most of my posts these days are non-guitar related ... kids, family, trips, my 4XL motorcycle helmet, etc. Fun things to share and I enjoy the comradery.

On a personal note, I've been good with the GAS. But I have some big bills due ... so no new gear until I get re-settled financially. But the goal is Christmas for the Gibby Explorer. :)

6. bigtuna

bigtuna Squier-holic

Nov 1, 2015
    s.w.mo.
    I did a couple buy sell trades with papa Joe he threw in a CD of some of his recorded material. Both guitar playing and singing. And I was really glad to have it. He's a good dude.

7. Kenneth Mountain

Kenneth Mountain Squier-Axpert

How about making copies of that disk for us - name your price !

radiotech, Luvs2yoko and Eddie like this.
  8. bigtuna

bigtuna Squier-holic

Nov 1, 2015
    s.w.mo.
    I will see where I put it. I've listened to it a couple times.

9. bigtuna

bigtuna Squier-holic

Nov 1, 2015
    s.w.mo.
    Kenneth mountain sent u a pm

radiotech and Kenneth Mountain like this.
  10. Kenneth Mountain

Kenneth Mountain Squier-Axpert

Call me Ken I replied ! !

radiotech likes this.
  11. fadetoz

fadetoz Dr. Squier Gold Supporting Member

Jun 29, 2011
    USA
    PJ is great. I was talking to him on PM. Just getting some advise on playing singing writing. He sent me his # so I could just call him.
    We talked for awhile and it was great to pick his brain and try to gain some knowledge from a great musician. He is one of the nicest guys you could meet.

12. radiotech

radiotech Dr. Squier

Apr 23, 2014
    Freedonia
    I agree, I met him back in 2016, had a nice chat about life, love, and music over a few hours. He’s seen the road, he has knowledge, and experience to share, which he does freely, honestly, and humbly. It was a wonderful day.