I've become filthy.

Discussion in 'V.C.'s Parlor' started by brians, Nov 16, 2020.

1. madmodder

madmodder Squier Talker

Mar 21, 2014
    new england
    Well...your condition may be self-inflicted and only you can find the better path. However, keep this old adage in mind...and as time goes on you may come to realize it on your own...BUT KNOW THIS...."Cleanliness Is Next To Godliness". Word.

brians likes this.
  2. yelemusic

yelemusic New Member

Mar 1, 2019
    Europe
    Why am I feeling the need to take a shower now? :D

brians likes this.
  3. brians

brians Squier-holic

Oct 1, 2017
    South Africa
    Nope it's not self inflicted, it is a not so rare condition passed on by the Rock Icons of electric guitar.

There is no real cure or treatment outside of daily therapy sessions with an acoustic guitar, just to balance the chemistry.

I'm happy in my condition:)

4. drewcp

drewcp Squier-holic

Dec 14, 2018
    Saint Paul, MN
    My favorite sounds are usually just distorted enough that they won't clean up with the volume knob, but I can have fun with anything in either direction. From spanky perfect country clean to a wall of fuzz with the tone rolled back...it's all good to me.

brians likes this.
  5. Jim Belaye

Jim Belaye Squier-holic

Jul 25, 2015
    Montréal, Canada
    I love and play a lot of Classic Rock, also a huge fan of David Gilmour. So I like to play dirty. :cool:

6. BluesForDan

BluesForDan Squier-Meister

well, it's good that you could come clean about your problem ... wait, what?

Led Pants and brians like this.
  7. RhinestoneStrat

RhinestoneStrat Squier-Meister

Aug 24, 2019
    Ontario
    From playing guitar to taking pictures...I'm full-out filthy! Watch out for my reflex as I'm giving you the bird!!!:eek:

brians likes this.
  8. SoundDesign

SoundDesign Squier-holic

Not quite clean. Tremolo and verb is my go to setting. If I play hard it gets a bit snotty.

brians likes this.