It's what the world has become...

Discussion in 'V.C.'s Parlor' started by strat_strummer, Nov 21, 2020 at 5:14 PM.

1. MLHull

MLHull Squier-Meister

Sep 19, 2020
    TX
    I take a look at this forum a couple of times a day. Its nice to take a pause from the turmoil going on in the world and learn something, have a laugh and reaffirm that there are still some wonderful people out there.

2. Big tuna

Big tuna Dr. Squier Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2014
    east Tn
    Nice guitar and the best part of it a friendship.

strat_strummer likes this.
  3. jefffam

jefffam Dr NC Gold Supporting Member

Jan 26, 2015
    Portland, TN
    @Eddie , @Roccobagadonuts , @MrYeats , @Guitarmageddon , @duceditor , @Papa Joe are all standouts in a forum filled with outstanding members. Although not for the same reasons, all are major guiding lights here. This place might survive, but it would not be what it is without these and others lending their steady guiding hand.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2020 at 8:22 AM
  4. RegularJim

RegularJim Squier-Nut

Dec 30, 2017
    Illiconsin, Wisinois
    I've used other guitar forums in the past, but I don't go back there anymore. I may look at old archived threads if I have a particular question on a non-Squier, but I don't actively post on those sites.

This is by far the friendliest, least judgmental, least snarky, least trolling guitar forum on this planet (and probably the other planets too, but I can't back that up with empirical data).

I can't imagine another site where a person could...
    1.) Trust an "internet stranger" by sending out a box of your guitar gear and expecting that person to do the same (Mystery Box).
    2.) Talking about personal/health-related issues and getting nothing but kind wishes/prayers.
    3.) Be inspired by the generosity of other "strangers".

MrYeats, Eddd, mitch_cumsteen and 6 others like this.
  5. blackspider57

blackspider57 Squier-holic

Mar 11, 2017
    Montana
    We are all mere humans,
    but I do think we "ST members"
    try harder to keep it at a higher level of encouragement and support for each other.

I both notice and greatly appreciate the mood here.
    And about Eddie.
    I think I smile :) every time I read one of his posts. Always brings an upbeat perspective to everything he shares :)

MrYeats, Eddd, mitch_cumsteen and 3 others like this.
  6. strat_strummer

strat_strummer ^^ Doing what I do best^^ Silver Supporting Member

Nov 24, 2018
    RC addiction....
    I like to believe I am a pretty good judge of character and I see nothing but good folks here...

MrYeats and Eddd like this.