Its nice living close to Sweetwater

Discussion in 'V.C.'s Parlor' started by lespaul1968, Jan 13, 2022.

1. lespaul1968

lespaul1968 Squier-holic

Jan 26, 2019
    Indiana
    First time I ordered from Sweetwater. Ordered night before last , boom here today. But shipped from fort Wayne. Wasn't sure if they shipped everything from there or not.

Paruwi likes this.
  2. Eddie

Eddie My Squier is on Fire !!!

Nov 5, 2016
    New York
    Whajja get?

Paruwi likes this.
  3. lespaul1968

lespaul1968 Squier-holic

Jan 26, 2019
    Indiana
    MusicNomad Premium Guitar Tech Truss Rod Wrench Set
    MusicNomad Premium Instrument Work Mat and Cradle Cube Bundle
    MusicNomad The Nomad Tool Set

Paruwi, fattboyzz and Eddie like this.
  4. lespaul1968

lespaul1968 Squier-holic

Jan 26, 2019
    Indiana
  5. lespaul1968

lespaul1968 Squier-holic

Jan 26, 2019
    Indiana
  6. lespaul1968

lespaul1968 Squier-holic

Jan 26, 2019
    Indiana
  7. lespaul1968

lespaul1968 Squier-holic

Jan 26, 2019
    Indiana
    Going get my guitar room lined out and cleaned up this weekend hopefully

8. fattboyzz

fattboyzz Dr. Squier

Nov 29, 2017
    Newnan ,Ga.
    Happy Kool Toolz Day ;)

Paruwi and lespaul1968 like this.
  9. Ray Stankewitz

Ray Stankewitz Jammin' in my Music Room Platinum Supporting Member

Oct 11, 2014
    Central Indiana
    I need to order a few of those mats. StewMac wants too much for theirs, even if they are easily cleaned and last a long time.

And this is an odd thing for me to be complaining about the prices at StewMac. Some odds and ends things seem to be overpriced when they are the sole source for that item.

Shine and lespaul1968 like this.
  10. Ray Stankewitz

Ray Stankewitz Jammin' in my Music Room Platinum Supporting Member

Oct 11, 2014
    Central Indiana
    BTW, I live in Anderson. We just lost Lambert's Music, such as it were, to a lost lease and the Lamberts wanted to retire rather than move. LM Leather, the guitar strap people, were in the basement of the building and they wanted to expand, the reason the lease was not renewed. I am now in a music shop desert. Internet ordering is now my main source of goods. Sweetwater is just a bit too far to drive for little things.

lespaul1968 likes this.
  11. Caddy

Caddy Dr. Squier

Nov 29, 2010
    Indiana
    I’m in NW Indiana, so normally if I order anything from Sweetwater in the morning it arrives the next day. So for me it is like free next day shipping. Really handy when I need something like a few sets of strings. Don’t have to even leave home.

Ray Stankewitz likes this.
  12. Lonn

Lonn Squier-holic Staff Member

Dec 19, 2009
    Carmel IN
    Admin Post
    Have you ever made the trip up there? I've been a couple of times and it's a great place.

13. White Dog

White Dog Squier-Meister

Oct 19, 2011
    Iowa
    I have that Music Nomad brushe (the bigger one in the pic), they are nice---so easy to clean under the strings now and around the tuning pegs. Have 5 guitars that sit out 100% of the time, so I have to constantly "dust" them in the winter when the furnace is moving dust around.
    I'm sure Sweetwater is no different than anyone else. Not sure how many warehouses any of the big name gear providers have. I shop at Musicians friend 90% of the time; they ship from the closest warehouse to your domicile (IF they have the product in that warehouse). For me, it is Kansas City (Lenexa, KS.) which is 288 miles from me.
    Originates in Kansas City, cross docks in Des Moines, IA., then straight to Cedar Falls, IA. where it is put on a truck for delivery---so yes PACKAGES are very quick. When they use UPS Sure Post and get the USPS involved? Forget about it...might take a week to 10 days to move 288 miles.