Images!

Duder

Squier Talker
Mar 16, 2022
Los Angeles, California
Photography is something I've been trying to pick up lately. I remember always wanting a camera when I was a kid, and I (sort of) got my wish sometime in 2007 or 2008 when my dad got me a little camera attachment for my PSP like the one pictured here.
35.jpg

It was cheap, sturdy and was perfect for a kid to handle lol. I still have the first image I ever took with it. Two cherub statues sitting in my garden :))

PSP00001.jpeg

FretYeNot

Squier-Nut
Jan 8, 2015
UK
I was in the US with my wife and son in September for a funeral in her home town. Spent a week between upstate NY Catskills and the PA Poconos. Incredibly, we managed to get from JFK to upstate and back again without Sat-Nav in the car, though we got horribly lost in Hoboken, of all places, on the return leg. We were lucky enough to bump into an Iraqi gentleman working in a gas station who, in impeccable English, gave us precise directions to the airport. We would not have made it on time without his help. I took plenty of pix during the week, here's a small selection. FYN
IMG_0193.jpeg

IMG_0240 (1).jpeg IMG_0159 (1).jpeg IMG_0155 (1).jpeg

duceditor

Squier-Axpert
May 29, 2014
The Monadnocks, NH USA
Photography is something I've been trying to pick up lately. I remember always wanting a camera when I was a kid, and I (sort of) got my wish sometime in 2007 or 2008 when my dad got me a little camera attachment for my PSP like the one pictured here.
View attachment 247488

It was cheap, sturdy and was perfect for a kid to handle lol. I still have the first image I ever took with it. Two cherub statues sitting in my garden :))

View attachment 247489

How wonderful!

Hope you'll be sharing more! :)

-don

Lanaka

AKA GhostGuitars
Platinum Supporting Member
Feb 11, 2020
Honolulu, HI
Tree of Many Roots
Laʻau o nā Aa he Nui.

TreeRoots-20221124_200515~CMDZ(2000x3236).jpg
Not sure of what tree this one is. It's NOT a mangrove, it's not swampy up here.