I just can't believe it.....

ghostwolf

Squier-holic
Dec 30, 2009
texas
How very excellent.
Mine stay inside. The older of the three was originally an indoor/outdoor cat when i adopted her, has no interest in having to go outside anymore, thank you. She appears to enjoy her own room, soft bed, and food delivered on demand.
The two almost a year old kittens however, don't seem to understand her complacency, they worry me a lot.
i don't know how you held up while he was gone, but am glad you have him home.

Naked Strat Brat

Squier-Meister
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 27, 2022
North, Snow, UFO Ville!
How very excellent.
Mine stay inside. The older of the three was originally an indoor/outdoor cat when i adopted her, has no interest in having to go outside anymore, thank you. She appears to enjoy her own room, soft bed, and food delivered on demand.
The two almost a year old kittens however, don't seem to understand her complacency, they worry me a lot.
i don't know how you held up while he was gone, but am glad you have him home.
We have on indoors cat. That cat is far too chicken to even go outside! LOL

BluesForDan

Squier-Nut
Nov 27, 2015
grrrrrr-ranite state!!
my cat is indoors only. Back in December we had a rare warm day so we decided to air out the house. I opened both windows of my office. Toby must have jumped up and didn't realize the screen wasn't in the window he chose. I heard this scrabbling sound and then pitiful meowing. I'm looking around calling him but I don't see him. Then I realize the window was screen-less. I look outside and he's on the snow covered ground trying to get back up the wall to the window. I ran outside and carefully approached him. He was meowing and terrified. I picked him up and put him back in the window, then closed it behind him. The house is a ranch so the windows were reachable from the ground.

Which reminds me, I need to get a screen for that window.

Naked Strat Brat

Squier-Meister
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 27, 2022
North, Snow, UFO Ville!
You have no idea. The first week I was basically inconsolable. It's been 3 weeks of depression ranging from extreme to barely tolerable for both the wife and I. Yesterday was her birthday, so she's pretty happy.
It would about break my heart for that to happen to our family. Pets are just loved like kids, we love them dearly so I know what you felt like, BUT what a wonderful thing to have it back and now your Wife's Birthday! Blessings for you and your Family!

jamesgpobog

Squier-holic
Feb 18, 2020
SoCal
He's back, after 23 days....

View attachment 233694

Here's the deal with Tig, He's about 2 years old and was a rescued feral kitten from San Bernardino. Got him very young, but when he got bigger, he's never stopped looking for a way out of the back year. I have built 2 catios and have spent hundreds on cat 'jail fencing' because the yard is very nice for them. The other cats make no effort to leave at all, but Tig, I have seen him walking the perimeter looking up at the top of the wall searching for a spot to get out. I've started using corrugated roofing panels along the tops of the wals so there's nothing for him to grab. Works good, but I missed a spot and he went over the wall. I'm doubling up on the panels so there'll be about 4 vertical feet of horizontal corrugated panel so that he can't get any grip at all.