I held out as long as I could...

65refinyellow

Squier-holic
Jun 29, 2015
norcal
CVs are sexy, especially discounted!

But I have been holding out against things that I actually need to put money towards:

1) credit card debt from graduate school and loss of work then due to studying and incurring more cc debt in the 1990s

2) slow growing tooth decay at bottom of root in the root and cracked crown elsewhere from 5 and 3 years ago, respectively

3) need for massive, compact, and pricey plumbing/electrical drill and jackhammer from needs arising last year’s work

So what I need to do is pay down #1 by at least half, pay off #2 within a few years and pay off #3 in 18 months.

Get these all done before I get my own CV, which is not needed on top of the three electric guitars I have of which two I have used anytime in the last ten years.

I think of things in life in terms of the LONG GAME and the CV has been on my mind for a couple of years along with either the VM or even the mighty Protone if one ever shows up again.

Last edited:

Lanaka

AKA GhostGuitars
Platinum Supporting Member
Feb 11, 2020
Honolulu, HI
until I happened to check out Pro Audio Star's website this morning. I don't need any guitars or basses. I'm running out of room. Seriously! But I could not pass up a Squier Classic Vibe 60s Precision Bass in Oly White for $199. I mean come on!

Pics when it arrives...

That's why I avoid going to PAS. Otherwise I'll blow my monthly budget on another guitar, LOL!

Maybe next month, I'll look-see what they have. And then maybe not. I swore I wont buy another guitar until I finish at least 3 project guitars first. And yet I bought a body from Lonn last month, LOL! So NOW I need finish 4 projects first.

Latest posts