Well I finally finished the Epi Jr rebuild. But after I was done with the wiring I got no output. I spent 2 hours checking and re-soldering connections, double checking the diagram and still nothing. I figured I should be getting some kind of noise, good, bad or whatever. Amp sounded like it wasn’t even on. I finally grabbed another guitar and still got nothing then realized I had the cord plugged into the amp’s headphone jack. Like I said, moron. Well here she is in all her glory. I’ve edited the post to show a before and after. I only painted the top and filled the long sides of the pickup cavity to hide the small gap left from the P90 cover. Also installed some inexpensive Kluson style tuners.