Hey!! Lets meet,have coffee and talk guitars!!

Papa Joe

Squier-Axpert
Dec 12, 2009
Swanton Ohio
I'm in Pontiac and the coffees always on..Would love to meet you youngsters..We can meet at a mutual resturant within 20 miles of Pontiac..I promise to shower..:D

S. Rock

Squier-holic
Dec 17, 2009
Minnesota
Papa Joe, if you're ever over here in Minnesota, we can meet at Denny's and I'll buy you a cup of coffee. actually, my wife is from Marquette in the UP, but you're in the opposite direction. you should talk your wife into going to the Mall of America and then you and I can hit all of my favorite guitar stores. and I know some good ones, too.

Cherokee

<i>formerly dannyvawn</i>
Apr 28, 2010
Isle of Lucy
Papa Joe, if you're ever over here in Minnesota, we can meet at Denny's and I'll buy you a cup of coffee. actually, my wife is from Marquette in the UP, but you're in the opposite direction. you should talk your wife into going to the Mall of America and then you and I can hit all of my favorite guitar stores. and I know some good ones, too.[/Q

Brent does know the good stores but I feel like I got shaft because he never bought me coffee. But he did show me where an awesome pizza place was.

S. Rock

Squier-holic
Dec 17, 2009
Minnesota
--- Brent does know the good stores but I feel like I got shaft because he never bought me coffee. But he did show me where an awesome pizza place was.

Danny, the next time that we go to Willie's, we can go next door to Snuffy's Malt Shop and I'll get you a good old fashioned milk shake or malt. :D or if you'd rather have a cup of coffee - - - . ha ha ;)

Caddy

Dr. Squier
Nov 29, 2010
Indiana
I'm in NW Indiana. Wife and I go to Michigan often. We've been to every lighthouse in Michigan, including the UP, to Frankenmuth, Mackinac Island numerous times. I also went to Gilmore's Auto Museum, just north of Kalamazoo last month with some buddies.
Wife and I have also golfed in Michigan a few times.

I'd really like to meet PapaJoe. However, since retiring four years ago, I find that I try to drive as little as possible during the winter months. Wish we had brought this up a few months ago. Maybe next spring or summer.

ghostwolf

Squier-holic
Dec 30, 2009
texas
I'd really like to meet PapaJoe. However, since retiring four years ago, I find that I try to drive as little as possible during the winter months. Wish we had brought this up a few months ago. Maybe next spring or summer.
this thread is a year old....
zombie-attack-survival-kit-photo.jpg