Hello from EpiphoneTalk!

dpang2836

Squier-holic
Double Platinum Member
Jan 25, 2022
IDAHO
I think I see an Epi LP Special with P90's? I had a Cherry Red one a week ago. Only bought the Loaded Body ($95) because who ever shipped it, tossed it and broke Neck. I put a one piece Mahogany Neck with Binding and Blocks on it. Took a few Necks to be happy. My Grand Daughter's 20th BD was last Sunday. She had a pick of 5 Partscaster's worth $400 ea. or the LP worth $150 or so. She picked the LP and I thought I lost an Arm! Was a nice Guitar, but I think she got the Runt of the Litter? I picked her up a Glarry LP Hardshell Case in Brown "Pleather" to even the score. She is playing at a Party of 150 Guests today and I am not one of them. My Wife got lucky and has an I-Phone so I can see some.:cool:

JamesStrawberry

Squier Talker
Sep 3, 2022
Connecticut
We knew that! Nice Family, or I call them Foster Children. Never know how long you will have them?:cool:
My 2021 Squier Jazz Bass & 2021 Squier Affinity Strat I gave up. I gave up the Strat cuz it would always break. And the Jazz Bass, well, I don't play bass. My only remaining Squier and Stratocaster is my 2014 Squier Affinity Strat. The others I have no interest in selling. I will never sell the Kramer, Esteban, and Madeira. They have sentimental value and will never sell for what they're worth to me. Neither will I sell my 2014 Squier. And I like my Epiphones too much to sell them. My 2021 Strat totalled up $500 in repairs from every repair it had. I sold it for $50. I bought it for $250. That means I had a net loss of $700 from that guitar. My bass had nothing wrong with it. In fact, I miss it. But it wasn't being used. Ever. It would sit on the floor 24/7. Honestly, if I were to get a bass, I would get a Fender Jazz Bass from Mexico (https://www.fender.com/en-US/electric-basses/jazz-bass/player-jazz-bass/0149903500.html). Almost all the photos I have were taken when I had those 2 Squiers still.