Fender USA American Elite Jazz Bass Neck and Tuners

SoundDesign

Squier-holic
Mar 8, 2016
Great. White. North.
I've always had a proclivity for PJ basses and prefer a jazz neck. That's why I gambled on buying and repairing this neck for a swap.
If you have an opportunity down the road I encourage you to consider a full on Jazz bass and a regular Precision. I get the PJ as a means of coaxing multiple tones out of one instrument but a full on Jazz andPrecision are different animals for sure.

Faith Nicole

Squier-holic
Nov 14, 2013
Florida
If you have an opportunity down the road I encourage you to consider a full on Jazz bass and a regular Precision. I get the PJ as a means of coaxing multiple tones out of one instrument but a full on Jazz andPrecision are different animals for sure.
I have them. Squier models. '84 {I think, have to look again now) MIK p-bass, red. and a newer model affinity jazz. Both could use a pickup swap. The P is a beast and the affinity, well, I don't have an' affinity' with the neck

next closest is my p-bass standard that I converted to 5 string

Faith Nicole

Squier-holic
Nov 14, 2013
Florida
yup, I love this jazz neck. Comfortable fit and my hand slides oh so easily from one position to the next. Almost like playing air bass it's so frictionless

Latest posts