Fender Player Series Teles & Strats, Lake Placid Blue, $519

DougMen

Dr. Squier
Jun 8, 2017
Honolulu, HI
Wow! That's a great deal, and on a color that's better than any of the regular offerings. I think I sold my red and green ones with PF boards for $500. But, even if I could afford to buy one of these, being in Hawaii, I'm a second class citizen, and I'm treated like I'm in a third world country, 'cause Adorama won't ship here.

Bob the builder

Squier-holic
Feb 25, 2017
Rhode Island USA
In the last 2 years I got a p/s tele & p/s hss strat.
'cept both are black on black with maple f/b.
Seriously good guitars. Both of them.
Both needed minor bs.
1-2 fret ends felt just a bit sharp to me.
About 15-20 seconds with a emery stick fixed that right up.
And of course I had to give both a set-up.
Shoot... can't count on the stores to get it right.
The tele does have a little beefier feeling neck even though they're both 22 fret modern c necks.
Go figure

Benlostforyears

Squier-holic
Aug 17, 2020
Western NC
Congrats I'm sure you'll love it. I've never dealt with Adorama before but thats a killer deal. I have a tidepool PS strat that feels effortless to play and the pickups are amazing.

T-Rey

Squier-Meister
Nov 11, 2020
Georgia
I got the same one from Adorama and I love it! It feels, looks and sounds really good! I put a single ply black pickguard on mine. The Players are a no brainer. I have a Player Stratocaster and Telecaster and both of them are quality instruments. Screenshot_20210627-121323-893.png

fleezinator

Squier-Meister
Jun 22, 2020
Texas
Does this string/neck pup alignment bother anyone else?
fe0144570002_4.jpg

Chimey

Squier-Meister
May 5, 2015
USA
I got the same one from Adorama and I love it! It feels, looks and sounds really good! I put a single ply black pickguard on mine. The Players are a no brainer. I have a Player Stratocaster and Telecaster and both of them are quality instruments. View attachment 207022

That looks great, @T-Rey! Did all the screw holes on the one ply black line up and if so what brand and where'd you get if you don't mind sharing? Asking for a friend. ;)

Latest posts