For Sale Fender Mustang V2 212 Combo with accessories

Discussion in 'Amps For Sale, Trade or Wanted' started by Damo5squier, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Damo5squier

Damo5squier Squier Talker

Oct 14, 2018
    Baulkham Hills NSW Australia
    Selling my Fender Mustang V2 150 watt 212 combo. Amp is near mint as it has only ever been used in my personal studio at my home and never even pumped much past 2-3 on the volume controller. It has had very little use and I became unwell and was unable to play for quite a while but was covered from dust that entire time. I'm selling it with the 4 button footswitch as seen in the pictures as well as the expression pedal that is still in its boxed and never been opened. Im a music enthusiast so I always look after both my guitars and amps so this amp is near mint as well as the footswitch and expression pedal. I still have the manual and box for the amp as well as the box for the footswitch. Check out the specs below: Fender Mustang IV Guitar Combo Amplifier V2 150 watt V2 Combo from the popular Mustang Series of amps Two 12 inch Celestion G12P-80 Speakers Low-noise power amp platform USB connectivity for high-quality, low-latency audio output and interface with free Fender FUSE Software 100 Customizable Presets 17 Amp Models 44 Built-In Effects Built-in Chromatic tuner Includes Fender 4-Button Footswitch Includes Fender Fuse, Ableton Live Lite 8 and AmpliTube Fender LE edition Software

$1100 negotiable

Pickup Toongabbie NSW 2146

Check out these links for sound and reviews: https://www.americanmusical.com/fen...-guitar-combo-amplifier-v2/p/FEN-2300400-LIST

Attached Files: