Christmas Give-away

Loin Lover

Dr. Squier
Jul 26, 2018
Backwoods, USA
I would like to give away what I call the 'best sit on grandparent's lap game'. I make and sell these, among other things, at a little craft sales shop and give to friends and family who have kids.

My grandkids would sit and play with ours before they knew the rules. They always had to play a game (or more games) when it was time to leave our home.

Unfortunately, international shipping costs limits the give-away to CONUS members. In order to get it sent and received before Christmas I will hold a drawing December 10th. The winner can chose the colors / stain they want. I'll also toss in one of my world famous Hillbilly IQ Tests.

To help me keep track of who is entered, please hit the red "angry" (or mad?) icon if you want your name in the hat.

Pictured are a handful I have done recently. Thanks and good luck.

Attachments

• tic tac toe green gold blue.jpg
    tic tac toe green gold blue.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 2
  • tic tac toe blk silv red.jpg
    tic tac toe blk silv red.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 2
  • tic tac toe black lav pink.jpg
    tic tac toe black lav pink.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 2
  • tic tac toe white blue red.jpg
    tic tac toe white blue red.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 2
  • tic tac toe red silv blk.jpg
    tic tac toe red silv blk.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 3

Hadronic Spin

Affinity Rulez!
Jan 27, 2021
Los Angeles
I would like to give away what I call the 'best sit on grandparent's lap game'. I make and sell these, among other things, at a little craft sales shop and give to friends and family who have kids.

My grandkids would sit and play with ours before they knew the rules. They always had to play a game (or more games) when it was time to leave our home.

Unfortunately, international shipping costs limits the give-away to CONUS members. In order to get it sent and received before Christmas I will hold a drawing December 10th. The winner can chose the colors / stain they want. I'll also toss in one of my world famous Hillbilly IQ Tests.

To help me keep track of who is entered, please hit the red "angry" (or mad?) icon if you want your name in the hat.

Pictured are a handful I have done recently. Thanks and good luck.

Not entering, but appreciating your kindness and generosity!

J

Loin Lover

Dr. Squier
Jul 26, 2018
Backwoods, USA
Ho ho ho bump! Had a Santa gig at the craft shop where I sell my stuff today. Lots of fun. Kids are a trip! And some of those big kids, i.e. ladies, aren't shy either.

If you are CONUS and want your name in the give-away, please go to the intial post and click the angry button.

Santa Jackson Rip.jpg

Loin Lover

Dr. Squier
Jul 26, 2018
Backwoods, USA
Bumpity bump bump. Go to the first post in the thread and click 'angry' if you would like to be in the give-away and are CONUS.

A fella needed to borrow something which was on my catch-all shelf in my shop. My hand and power tools are, for the most part, organized. When the guy saw me going to this shelf he called it the Where's xxxxxx? as a Where's Waldo reference.

Including stuff on the workbench and wall, I counted over 100 items. Can find a ... hubcap?

Santa's shop Nov 28 2022.jpg

Loin Lover

Dr. Squier
Jul 26, 2018
Backwoods, USA
Last call for the Christmas tic-tac-toe give away. So far there are 5 "angry" folks in the first post of this thread. If you are CONUS and want your name in the hat for the give away, click the angry button on that first post. I will have Mrs. Lover literally draw the winner from a hat Friday the 10th. Rotsa ruck.

Pictured is my attempt at being creative with scraps from the boards. Can you crack the code?

Attachments

• art.jpg
    art.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 1