Burgundy mist CV60's

Discussion in 'Guitars For Sale, Trade or Wanted' started by Kylo, Feb 15, 2017.

1. Kylo

Kylo Squier Talker

Jan 24, 2017
    Glasgow
    i may well be clutching at straws here but what the hell.
    I have a CV60 in burgundy mist with a matching headstock, and while I love it, I'm finding myself kinda looking sideways at the colour, I've had it since just before Christmas so I could be jumping the gun but I thought I'd test the waters on here with you folks.
    Ideally I would've pulled the trigger on the Simon Neil or the sunburst 60's but the store only had this in stock and it played great, in an ideal world I'd trade for the same model in another colour (not the 50's as I'm a rosewood board guy) or get as close as possible to what the things worth, I've visited a few shops in Glasgow and I'm told it's worth about £300 to £350, if I can't get that or a sunburst or blue one I won't bother, like I said I just thought I'd test the water on here. It's pretty much in mint condition, fresh strings monthly, kept in a hard case when I'm not practicing, like I said it's a great guitar, as close to my pride and joy as a guitars got in years, in just unsure on the colour

2. Kylo

Kylo Squier Talker

Jan 24, 2017
    Glasgow
  3. Acidhouse

Acidhouse Squier-holic

Sep 16, 2010
    Birmingham . . . Alabama
    The more I see your CV, the more that color is growing on me. I bet that is going to be a sought after model some years later.

five teles, Caddy and jefffam like this.
  4. jefffam

jefffam Squier-holic

Jan 26, 2015
    Five Points, AL
    Same here, unlike the ...pastels...which just look nastier and nastier. The Burgundy Mist looks better & better.

five teles likes this.
  5. Kylo

Kylo Squier Talker

Jan 24, 2017
    Glasgow
    I may well end up warming to it, just thought I'd test the waters though and open myself up to possible offers and such

ElRey67 likes this.
  6. 5ofeight

5ofeight Squier-Meister

Nov 14, 2016
    Glasgow, Scotland
    I just bought a 2016 burst one in Glasgow a week or so ago, private deal for £250, So if you are getting offered £300-£350 and you really dont like the guitar colour. Possibly best you take them up on their offer?.

Johny-Guitar likes this.
  7. tazz3

tazz3 Squier-Meister

Aug 13, 2016
    East Islip ny
    Thats a nice color keep it if it plays nice u got it on deal of the day lol

Johny-Guitar and Pat V. like this.
  8. Steelcityowl

Steelcityowl Squier-Meister

Mar 6, 2016
    Sheffield UK
    300-350 is a good offer to say they were to be had for 250 around Christmas