Anyone know what guitar this is ? Bullet ?

Discussion in 'V.C.'s Parlor' started by FhPudd, Sep 23, 2020.

1. FhPudd

FhPudd Squier-Meister

Nov 28, 2012
    Pa.
    mb doug and dbrian66 like this.
  2. DougMen

DougMen Squier-holic

Jun 8, 2017
    Honolulu, HI
    It's from a Strat pack, so isn't exactly like a Bullet or Affinity, but I would say is closer to a Bullet, with its trap tuners. And looking at the pics, it's definitely 21 frets, not 22. GC is notorious for not getting specs right on their listings. It also says that the bridge pickup is a zebra coil HB, and that it has 1 vol and 1 tone, when the one shown has the standard 1 vol 2 tone that almost all Strats have. And, it says that the neck is a gloss finish, which it isn't, so the specs listed are clearly for a different guitar.

3. StormCaster

StormCaster Squier Talker

Sep 13, 2020
    Wisconsin
    I think you would get a better guitar if you order a squier bullet and an amp separately. I think the ones in the starter pack used to be called starcasters but I think they are a little lower quality. But I'm no expert so hopefully some other people come and help you. :)

FhPudd and mb doug like this.
  4. DougMen

DougMen Squier-holic

Jun 8, 2017
    Honolulu, HI
    Current Bullets are all hardtails.

FhPudd, mb doug and StormCaster like this.
  5. radiotech

radiotech Dr. Squier

Apr 23, 2014
    Freedonia
    Starcasters are a different Fender line (WalMart, Sam’s Club), the guitars that USED to be in packs were SE’s, and they are VERY GOOD bones for modding.

FhPudd and mb doug like this.
  6. FhPudd

FhPudd Squier-Meister

Nov 28, 2012
    Pa.
    I guess those specs are all messed up. I think I’ll pass but it looked kinda nice anyway.