Anybody Seen @Guitarmageddon(Ryan)?

Discussion in 'V.C.'s Parlor' started by SquierTap, Sep 10, 2021.

1. White Dog

White Dog Squier-Meister

Oct 19, 2011
    Iowa
    Because Politics suck...that's why. Don't try to sneak in under the radar. Just keep all your Political bull**** to yourself, and you'll be fine. I'm a member there....I can see.

Dr Improbable, drewcp and Eddd like this.
  2. Slacker G

Slacker G Squier Talker

Sep 6, 2021
    Iowa
    Well if you're a member there you should know I didn't post anything political....right?
    Copy and paste my "Political" post here accuser, so we all can see it. I may have said something that leaned towards politics when I first joined ST and I was censored. But show me something I said in the last months after that. The other day I got a warning for something not political.. Maybe because I used the wrong pronoun while describing myself?

Last edited: Sep 11, 2021
    5ofeight likes this.
  3. Slacker G

Slacker G Squier Talker

Sep 6, 2021
    Iowa
    White Dog; I received your PRIVATE APOLOGY admitting YOU HAD ME CONFUSED WITH SOMEONE ELSE. You said to me privately that after searching many of my posts you realized I WAS NOT ONE OF THOSE who were making political posts.

Now I ask you this White Dog: How is it OK to accuse me publicly and OK to apologize to me privately leaving my reputation tarnished to all that read your false accusation against me?

Eddd enjoyed your slander of me and hit the LIKE button. How many others also enjoyed your accusation of me? I do not hold grudges White Dog but I do feel that if you falsely slander someone where everyone can see an apology should also be where everyone can see. Without doing that you have done damage to my reputation to some. Although your accusation was made in error some will still believe what you said about me is true unless you clear the record. Anyone can make a mistake so I do not hold that against you.

Eddd you should be ashamed of yourself for jumping on the bandwagon and LIKING a false accusation without having any evidence whether it was true or not. If you feel you have evidence against me for what I was accused of, then bring it here so all can see. Your agreeing with it is as bad as the accusation.

As I said, I do not hold grudges as I was taught this: Forgive those who falsely accuse you. (Mistakenly or not)

4. White Dog

White Dog Squier-Meister

Oct 19, 2011
    Iowa
    I simply did not want to throw this thread further off topic.
    You got my apology.

Dr Improbable and drewcp like this.
  5. RXMoore

RXMoore Squier Talker

Apr 24, 2021
    Central Michigan
    If we could get back to the topic at hand for a moment:

@Guitarmageddon, I hope your hiatus is brief. Over on Strat-Talk, you were the first to come forward when I posted a question about the wiring in my MIM strat and I promised you a photo of my apparently faulty wiring job when I pulled the pickguard off. You were helpful and on point, and I appreciated it. Find your way back sometime

6. Guitarmageddon

Guitarmageddon Squier-Axpert

Sep 27, 2014
    Windsor, Ontario, Canada
    This is 100% EXACTLY why I left forums - posts and things like this, drama, and even a post asking about how I'm doing has that kind of crap in it.....

So done with this....

SquierTap, 5ofeight, beagle and 14 others like this.
  7. Eddd

Eddd Squier-holic

Nov 20, 2019
    Canada
    I hit the like button only in agreement about posting political content not anything to do with you personally.I don’t even know you .You may be the one who is falsely accusing someone now.

SquierTap and drewcp like this.
  8. Slacker G

Slacker G Squier Talker

Sep 6, 2021
    Iowa
    Thank you. You are an upright person.

9. Slacker G

Slacker G Squier Talker

Sep 6, 2021
    Iowa
    OK bro. I understand that you didn't glean from his post that IT WAS SPECIFICASLLY about ME posting political posts, not just posting political posts.

That statement brings to mind Maxwell Smart shooting himself in the foot and saying "I meant to do that"

Like I said.. no problem.

I understand your position Ryan, perfectly.

10. Taurus

Taurus Squier-Nut

Sep 8, 2018
    North Wales, United Kingdom
    Take your time to recover and do your thing. Enjoy the games :) try not to worry about all the drama, its why I deleted facebook and instagram last year and I don’t regret it. Keep doing your thing and let guitars come back to you naturally, take care of your health too I really wish the best for you.

SquierTap, Robb and Eddd like this.
  11. fattboyzz

fattboyzz Dr. Squier

Nov 29, 2017
    Newnan ,Ga.
    I understand completely.

I dont think Ive ever been on a forum I didnt take a break from.

SquierTap, Taurus and Robb like this.
  12. Davis Sharp

Davis Sharp Dr. Squier ‎‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎

Jan 7, 2016
    Maryland, USA
    Wow. What started out as very nice comments about Ryan turned into an axe-grinding thread. Do people act like that at going away parties?

Ryan - be well and drop us a postcard occasionally. Your input will be missed.

13. White Dog

White Dog Squier-Meister

Oct 19, 2011
    Iowa
    Sorry to all of you; especially @Guitarmageddon , wasn't nowhere near my intent; and I take full blame for the derail.

SquierTap, -r3-, Robb and 1 other person like this.
  14. strat_strummer

strat_strummer John Silver Supporting Member

Nov 24, 2018
    In the shop building RCs.
    It's all good my man. When threads like this derail I tend to just stay out of it.
    It's dropped...:)

SquierTap and Robb like this.
  15. 5ofeight

5ofeight Squier-holic

Nov 14, 2016
    Glasgow
    Yeah, I got a warning on there about 2 years or so ago. I just never went back to their forum.

16. BlueSquirrel

BlueSquirrel Squier-holic Silver Supporting Member

Dec 21, 2018
    France
    Dear @Guitarmageddon, rest assured that we appreciate you because of your guitar knowledge, of course, but also because of your good-humoured and kind personality in general.
    I understand your need for some time off (health first!), I just hope that you'll drop us a line from time to time.

All the best to you!

Last edited: Sep 15, 2021 at 4:52 PM
    SquierTap and Triple Jim like this.
  17. SquierTap

SquierTap Squier-holic

Jul 14, 2018
    Nashville, Tn
    Cheers, hoss... See ya on down the trail, hopefully... Walkin Squier Encyclopedia and always right about "every damned thing", lol... I think we ALL know how ya feel... And we've probably all needed to take a break when maybe the negative STARTS to negate the positive...

Robb likes this.