Amp cord, help

Discussion in 'Amp-a-ridifiers' started by bigtuna, Jan 8, 2020.

  1. bigtuna

    bigtuna Squier-holic

    Nov 1, 2015
    Does anyone have an ol power cord that may fit this. Or where can I buy one. Have an ol laptop that "LOOKS" the same but does not fit. 20200108_165012.jpg 20200108_165030.jpg
    Kenneth Mountain likes this.
  2. Guitarmageddon

    Guitarmageddon Dr. Squier

    Sep 27, 2014
    Windsor, Ontario, Canada
    It's a universal power the kind found on most modern HDTVS, also used on desktop computers and monitors for power - many things - even Orange and some other brand amps. You can easily get one locally or online. Usually 18AWG gauge wire....

  3. bigtuna

    bigtuna Squier-holic

    Nov 1, 2015
    Thank you for the kind words Guitarmageddon!!!
    Guitarmageddon likes this.
  4. LutherBurger

    LutherBurger Squier-holic

    Sep 2, 2015
    Monoprice sells them dirt cheap. I bought several of different lengths for my computer and rack equipment a few years ago.
    Kenneth Mountain and Mr Bones like this.
  5. Papa Joe

    Papa Joe Squier-Axpert

    Dec 12, 2009
    Swanton Ohio
    I've got a few of those..Send your addy and I'll get one to ya..
  6. bigtuna

    bigtuna Squier-holic

    Nov 1, 2015
    Conversation started pop.
    Kenneth Mountain and wickedtools like this.