5 of a kind poker hands

Discussion in 'V.C.'s Parlor' started by Loin Lover, Aug 15, 2020.

1. Loin Lover

Loin Lover Squier-holic

Jul 26, 2018
    Backwoods, USA
    How about a 6 card straight flush? :)

straight flush 6 card.jpg

JurnyWannaBe likes this.
  2. Loin Lover

Loin Lover Squier-holic

Jul 26, 2018
    Backwoods, USA
    First hand of the tournament, did not bet much since I wanted it to play out.

royal flush Jan 19 2021.jpg

JurnyWannaBe and Davis Sharp like this.
  3. Uncle Joe

Uncle Joe Squier-holic

Dec 18, 2015
    Jersey
    I can't do it. I only bet hockey when I'm in Vegas and I'm way ahead. Having said that, I think I've lost my last two or three trips. Since I'm not a gambler I bet long shots. I bet two, four tier parlays (i.e. Rangers beat Devils, over, Pittsburgh beats Philly, under) each game time 4PM and 7PM, approximately, each day there, $100 per bet. It's fun for me because most of the professional gamblers bet basketball and I'm a polite hacker but they make sure to get my hockey games on the TVs for me. I make my bets, watch the games, and talk to the guys when they have their heads up and aren't too into it. Empty net goals are the killers. That's how I'd fix games if that was my thing.

JurnyWannaBe and Loin Lover like this.
  4. Loin Lover

Loin Lover Squier-holic

Jul 26, 2018
    Backwoods, USA
    I had four aces a few days ago but did not get my twitterphone camera turned on quickly enough. No pic, didn't happen, right? Haha.

I got this one earlier this morning. Mrs. Lover did not know I was playing. She is not used to me moving so quickly when my twitterphone is concerned. I startled her, haha.

poker straight flush March 28 2021.jpg

5. Loin Lover

Loin Lover Squier-holic

Jul 26, 2018
    Backwoods, USA
    Yawn and stretch. Just another straight flush.

poker straight flush May 7 2021.jpg

6. Ahnlaashock

Ahnlaashock Squier-holic

Sep 21, 2014
    St. Louis Area
    I lost with an ace king queen jack nine flush last night, to a guy with the ten.
    They are proving what I told you about the special accounts and the fact there is nothing random about the site.

Loin Lover likes this.
  7. Loin Lover

Loin Lover Squier-holic

Jul 26, 2018
    Backwoods, USA
    I am not an expert at poker, odds, or anything else as far as that goes. I play hundreds of hands most every day on that site, mostly tournaments. It certainly seems folks, including myself, hit lots of against-the-odds straights and flushes. I have had my share, both winners and bad beats.

With that in mind: Do you believe these sites have logarithms / programming specifically intended for that?
    Also, often times when I fold a cruddy 8-2 off or 7-3 off the flop will hit two pair, trips, or an unlikely straight. Do you feel the game is programmed to get saps like me to call anything?

8. Loin Lover

Loin Lover Squier-holic

Jul 26, 2018
    Backwoods, USA
    Forgive the glare. It happened very quickly this morn.
    poker 4 3s May 15 2021.jpg

9. Ahnlaashock

Ahnlaashock Squier-holic

Sep 21, 2014
    St. Louis Area
    It is getting so crazy there, that anyone actually developing a game based off that site, has educated themselves to fish status.

10. Loin Lover

Loin Lover Squier-holic

Jul 26, 2018
    Backwoods, USA
    I saw you at the 5 eastern time game.
    Bass? Crappie? Carp?
    Not shark.;-)
    I floundered not long after you.

Last edited: May 18, 2021
  11. Ahnlaashock

Ahnlaashock Squier-holic

Sep 21, 2014
    St. Louis Area
    It is hard to make myself even try there, since I know it isn't about skill of any kind.
    I have held four of a kind, a royal flush and have been beaten with boats like 20 times in the last week. The kids even see it.

12. Loin Lover

Loin Lover Squier-holic

Jul 26, 2018
    Backwoods, USA
    Yawn, stretch, ho hum. Just other four aces hand.

poker 4 aces.jpg

13. Loin Lover

Loin Lover Squier-holic

Jul 26, 2018
    Backwoods, USA
    Hearts. Kinda one sided. Just call me JimBob. ;-)

hearts.jpg

14. Ahnlaashock

Ahnlaashock Squier-holic

Sep 21, 2014
    St. Louis Area
    I won with four sixes, and a few hands later, lost to four sixes. Had four queens on the board today.
    All you can do is enjoy them as video games, since the odds are nothing like live poker or even remotely close. And that applies to the Club site as much as the play site.

15. Ahnlaashock

Ahnlaashock Squier-holic

Sep 21, 2014
    St. Louis Area
    It shortens the tournaments, making it easier on their servers.