For Sale 1988 Fender Squier MIK Standard Strat Torina Red Gotohs Upgraded PU

Discussion in 'Guitars For Sale, Trade or Wanted' started by frankthedog, Jul 26, 2020.

1. frankthedog

frankthedog Squier-Nut

May 17, 2010
    SE Ohio
    Here is another of my pandemic "sell-offs".

Beautiful 1987/88 Fender Squier Standard Strat. This is one of the early MIK models with the superfast, slim necks and Gotoh tuners. Fender-stamped bridge saddles. The pickups have been upgraded to Lace pu in the neck and bridge and a Fender N3 Noiseless in the middle position. Schaller-style straplocks. Really nice Road Runner padded gigbag.
    This one has nicks, etc consistent with player wear and being over 30 years old but overall looks great!

This guitar has one "flaw" - when I got it, the 5-way switch had been reversed - I don't know if it has been wired wrong or just that the switch was screwed into place turned around.. It all works fine and I am lazy so I never fixed it. The input jack is very tight-fitting too - that is not really a flaw, I just wanted folks to know that.

This is a great-playing guitar, fabulous neck!

Price is $300 PLUS shipping (US ONLY).

2. cool gouhl

cool gouhl Squier-holic

Dec 4, 2014
    Cincinnati
    I would be all over it if money wasn't tight for the next couple weeks. Got me thinking about throwing some stuff up on cl to make a little play money.

3. cool gouhl

cool gouhl Squier-holic

Dec 4, 2014
    Cincinnati
    Where abouts in SE Ohio are you? And are you interested in any trades?

4. frankthedog

frankthedog Squier-Nut

May 17, 2010
    SE Ohio
    I live in Athens. Not really interested in trading though

cool gouhl likes this.
  5. Archangelmm

Archangelmm Squier-Meister

Nov 26, 2017
    Valrico, Fl