Yamaha THR10

Discussion in 'Amp-a-ridifiers' started by JVjunky, Jan 4, 2020.

1. JVjunky

JVjunky Squier-Meister

Apr 30, 2019
    United Kingdom
    Has anyone had experience of a Yamaha THR10 + editing software?
    I have a Mustang + Fuse software which I really like, but interested to know how a
    Yamaha THR10 would compare!
    Is there an online Community for the Yamaha with user downloads?

2. IronSchef

IronSchef Dr. Squier

Jun 18, 2012
    Flew here on my Dragonfly
    I don't play w/ the computer stuff much, I really like what's available w/ the factory presets and the front panel, but I do like running my THR-10 as in interface to GB on my Mac -- I can get two stereo channels on the USB, one completely dry and one w/ all the processing/modelling

squierbilly and JVjunky like this.
  3. DougMen

DougMen Squier-holic

Jun 8, 2017
    Honolulu, HI
    I just got 2 THR10Cs at closeout prices since they're discontinued, with the intention of running them in stereo like I had been doing with 2 Katana Minis, but I'm getting the most awesome and spacious sound by using all 4 together, with the 2 Yamahas about 3 feet apart and the two Minis in between them. I'm having a lot of fun, and I'm amazed at how great this combo sounds every time I plug in!
    I find the THR interface to be superior to Fender's Fuse, and Boss's and Vox's computer interfaces. You have all amp and effects parameters on screen and available for editing at the same time, so you don't have to scroll through the different sections to adjust things the way you have to in Fuse and Boss's software, although there isn't as much deep tweakability (is that a real word?) as there is from Fender and Boss.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2020
    squierbilly likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice