Would love some advice for a chorus pedal

Discussion in 'The Buzz Box' started by BlueSquirrel, Jun 13, 2019.

1. brodg68

brodg68 Squier Talker

Jun 11, 2017
    NC
    Sooooo...l'm remarkably cheap and not the most skilled player. I do not play out so ruggedness is pretty much the pedals sit on top of a hot rod deluxe and I tap them with my finger.

I have zero complaints about the Behringer UC200 for $20 bucks. Yeah battery change isn't fun.

2. dbrian66

dbrian66 Squier-holic

Jul 14, 2017
    Maryland, USA
    I have the Behringer and think it’s great. I’ve been impressed with most Behringer pedals that I have.

Here is a cool video where a guy goes through a lot of the Behringer pedals and compares them to what they are a clone of.

3. Kenneth Mountain

Kenneth Mountain Squier-Axpert

this was a great video !

ElRey67 and dbrian66 like this.
  4. rbh32

rbh32 Squier-Meister

Feb 12, 2018
    Valley, AL
    I have the MXR black label chorus (analog chorus in different color) and it’s really nice.

BlueSquirrel and ElRey67 like this.
  5. BlueSquirrel

BlueSquirrel Squier-holic

Dec 21, 2018
    Europe
    There are also some multi modulation effects pedals (flanger, chorus, rotary, phaser, tremolo, vibrato...) in a mini shape, which is a pretty cool idea as well.

The Nux Mod Core Deluxe seems to sound good but the layout looks a bit complicated to me, whereas I'm not sure the Donner Mod Square sounds quite as good but it looks super easy to use for a beginner... any thoughts on them?

I'm trying to link to demos below:

Last edited: Jun 15, 2019
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice