Wiki Update

Discussion in 'V.C.'s Parlor' started by woolbrig, Jun 14, 2017.

1. woolbrig

woolbrig Squier-holic

Apr 16, 2010
    Bethalto, IL
    The Squier Wiki is ready for business!

All the specs from the document have been added to the wiki. It also has a page listing all the catalogs. So, going forward I probably won't be updating the document. If you are looking for any updates look in the wiki.

It is set up to allow comments on any page for registered users. So feel free to contribute any additional information you have. There is also a "Contact Us" link. That will send me an email.

If anyone wants to volunteer to write up any articles, feel free to do so. Just send it to me and I'll add it. I would really like to have one on the Korean Squiers. That on seems to be one of the most talked about.

Also, if you would like to provide a sound sample of any guitar that would be great. I would like to add as many samples as I can. I want to try to embed YouTube videos that have sound samples of a specific guitar too.

I'll be continuing to refine it to make it as useful as possible. Most of the pictures from the original document were fairly small, so that's one area that needs work.

www.squierwiki.com

Robb, radiotech, theflow and 7 others like this.
  2. mdparent03

mdparent03 Squier-holic

May 6, 2013
    Beaumont, CA
    That is awesome! Just registered. Thanks!

Robb, theflow, Masshole and 2 others like this.
  3. jefffam

jefffam Dr. Squier

Jan 26, 2015
    Five Points, AL
    The amount and accuracy of the work you've done, is nothing short of phenomenal. Thank you and thank you from future Squier players.

Robb, theflow, Masshole and 1 other person like this.
  4. Davis Sharp

Davis Sharp Squier-holic

Jan 7, 2016
    Maryland, USA
    Good work. The site is easy to navigate.

5. DrBeGood

DrBeGood Squier-Meister

Dec 9, 2014
    Sutton QC, CANADA
    R & R ! ! ! Thanks !

6. Jim Belaye

Jim Belaye Squier-holic

Jul 25, 2015
    Montréal, Canada
    Very good work on the website. I just registered. :)

Robb, theflow and Masshole like this.
  7. Masshole

Masshole Squier-Meister

May 26, 2017
    Massachusetts USA
    All registered! What an amazing resource for those of us interested in Squiers! Thank You for all your hard work!

Robb, Jim Belaye and theflow like this.
  8. Robbmonster

Robbmonster Squier-holic

I'll be registering soon enough. Great site, and thanks for the hard work :)

Robb, theflow and Masshole like this.
  9. jamndad

jamndad Squier-holic

Nov 23, 2013
    Bakersfield, Ca.
    Can the 2013, FSR, Bullet Tele H/S be added? I didn't find it amongst the listings.

Robb, Jim Belaye and theflow like this.
  10. I clicked on the serial number section and immediately got a virus threat warning from Microsoft. Had to use the task manager to exit. ???

Cheers, Barrie.

11. theflow

theflow Squier-holic

Feb 16, 2017
    Palmetto,FL
    Thank you !:)

Jim Belaye likes this.
  12. woolbrig

woolbrig Squier-holic

Apr 16, 2010
    Bethalto, IL

Seems there is some kind of redirect happening to an another url. When I clicked it opened new tab and I got a virus warning on the new tab. The wiki seems to be ok. I'll see if I can figure out the issue. Of course when I tried a 2nd time the redirect didn't happen...

13. Robbmonster

Robbmonster Squier-holic

I had a popup as well, but I wasn't going to mention it. Wasn't one of those 'Microsoft warning' ones that I know all too well, however.