What's on your bench?

Discussion in 'Other Guitars' started by mdparent03, Jun 10, 2018.

1. Smith357

Smith357 Squier-Meister

Apr 30, 2017
    ohio
    I'm just playing around with screwball ideas, it's nothing that can't be easily replaced if it sounds like poop. :)

Big tuna and mdparent03 like this.
  2. Smith357

Smith357 Squier-Meister

Apr 30, 2017
    ohio
    Went off the rails, sanded off a lot of the black and decided to give this project to a friends daughter for her birthday next month. She might enjoy the sparkle, plus it hides imperfections. :)

[​IMG]

3. Big tuna

Big tuna Squier-holic

May 6, 2014
    east Tn
    I have nothing on the bench but i did put my jm back in one piece after 8 months of lacquer drying and procrastination. mex jm dipinto 013.jpg

mdparent03 and dbrian66 like this.
  4. fred2202

fred2202 Squier Talker

Dec 30, 2017
    Pittsburgh
    I picked up a mid 90s Marshall ValveState s80 amp for peanuts. Amp was dead as a door nail with no sound so I thought I’d salvage the two Celestion speakers for a future project and trash everything else. IMG_1180.JPG IMG_1182.JPG . It sat in the garage for a few weeks. Was curious as to what was exactly wrong with it. Spent a couple of evenings signal tracing, fixing broken solder joints, cleaning pots and replacing some resistors. Brought it back to life and it’s 100% functional. Sounds pretty good and I’m going to hold onto it for a while.

Merv_j and mdparent03 like this.