I set this up and had some usual issues with the Jazzmaster/Jaguar type bridge. Namely, the strings popping off of the saddles and the saddles buzzing, and tuning issues when using the Bigsby. Also not very good sustain. Here is what I did: I filed notches in the saddles, set the bridge down flush on the body so it doesn't rock, raised the saddles for proper string height, put lock-tite on the saddle screws, re-cut the nut, lubed it properly and; no more strings popping off the saddles, no more saddle buzz, and the tuning stability is great. I then took it to band practice and gave it a try at volume. I did have a couple of dead spots, and still not terrific sustain. When I got home, I gave it a once over, and I noticed the tailpiece was sitting on four felt washers instead of actually sitting on the body. I pulled off the Bigsby, got rid of the washers, and now it sits about 1/8 inch lower. This gave the strings a little more break angle and a little more downforce on the bridge, and The tailpiece now has solid contact with the body. The dead spots are gone, and it now has better sustain all around. Still no tuning issues. I have no idea why they would use those stupid felt washers.