SOLD Unknown Strat Copy

Discussion in 'Guitars For Sale, Trade or Wanted' started by Conghaille, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Conghaille

Conghaille Squier-holic

Jul 12, 2016
    Chicago
    I picked this up from a friend, replaced the nut, and otherwise just got it in playing shape--fret dressing, etc. It's a light strat copy. It's not terribly refined, and shows all the signs of a cheap Asian build, but it's a playable instrument that doesn't sound or feel bad. I'm letting it go for shipping and any offer/tip. I'd just like it to go to someone who could use it (like a student, modding platform, etc.) Aesthetically is looks brandy new.

I'll invoice through PayPal and arrange shipping details with the buyer.

This isn't bidding war. First come, first serve.

See? I love you folks!

IMG_1943.JPEG

2. DJGranite

DJGranite Squier-holic

Feb 7, 2012
    maine
    Take it to one of your local schools.... they are usually under-funded in the music department

3. Conghaille

Conghaille Squier-holic

Jul 12, 2016
    Chicago
    Often true, however I’m a pauper living among the rich...high schools around here are funded like Big 10 schools. But it’s a good thought, but there are people who need all over. If someone here can hook someone up, then it’s great too.

4. Treynor

Treynor Squier-holic

Jun 22, 2016
    Dallas, Texas
    Flying Z likes this.
  5. Conghaille

Conghaille Squier-holic

Jul 12, 2016
    Chicago
    I found a local music therapist who could use it. Nice when it goes to someone fighting the good fight.

Flying Z, Best1989 and Treynor like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice