Tv Jones that will be a Good Match for Lil'59

Discussion in 'Pickup Joint' started by Rockbly66, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Rockbly66

Rockbly66 Squier Talker

Sep 4, 2017
    Seattle
    porkpie likes this.
  2. corn

corn Squier-holic

Feb 27, 2013
    San Diego
    TV Jones is a good match for .. ANYTHING

porkpie likes this.
  3. porkpie

porkpie Squier-holic

Mar 16, 2015
    Idaho
    Have a TV Jones in my Gretsch and love it. A little pricey but well worth the money.

4. Rockbly66

Rockbly66 Squier Talker

Sep 4, 2017
    Seattle
    What about a Classic Bridge or Classic Plus bridge in the neck. Would that be a good match volume wise to the lil'59 ?

5. Rockbly66

Rockbly66 Squier Talker

Sep 4, 2017
    Seattle
    I big pair up I have seen is the Dimarzio twang king and TV Jones Classic. I might do the Area T and the Classic since I have problems with noise. I have a hot area T in another Tele and I get a lot of compliments on the sound of it. The Area T and Twang King are similar in output on Dimarzios website.

BorderRadio likes this.
  6. Loin Lover

Loin Lover Squier-holic

Jul 26, 2018
    Backwoods, USA
    I have a Squier Cabronita with Fideli'Trons. They are low output relatively speaking. Pair together they are fine. Your Lil '59 no doubt overpowers the Fideli'Tron.

I just noticed Sweet Meat. I still have a bumper sticker from the '70s in a photo album somewhere. I was told political correctness caused them to change some of Sweet Meat's classic accessories.

Rockbly66 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice