This better end soon or.....

Discussion in 'V.C.'s Parlor' started by DUSTER, Mar 26, 2020 at 7:05 PM.

1. DUSTER

DUSTER Squier-Meister

May 2, 2014
    Greensburg, Pa.
    Or I'll be broke. With all this extra time I have (like everyone else) all I'm doing is shopping and buying different gear. Big, small....it doesn't matter.

Michael7, MrYeats, Guitar Cat and 5 others like this.
  2. Kenneth Mountain

Kenneth Mountain Squier-Axpert

lol

dbrian66, MrYeats and mb doug like this.
  3. Guitar Cat

Guitar Cat Squier-Meister

Jul 29, 2018
    Spring Lake Hts, NJ
    Hey Duster, I'm sure you qualify for government financial aid. Keep your eye on the mailbox!!!

dbrian66, Rat cam 68 and MrYeats like this.
  4. -r3-

-r3- Squier-holic

Jan 28, 2016
    NC Piedmont
    $1200 is a pretty decent price point! I wonder how many "coronatars" and/or "covidtars" there will be?

dbrian66 and Rat cam 68 like this.
  5. DougMen

DougMen Squier-holic

Jun 8, 2017
    Honolulu, HI
    s-l1600.png I'm gonna wait and see how long my work furlough lasts, 'cause I'm on the front lines in a discount retail store, where we get a million tourists from all over the world. It was kinda scary going to work the last couple of weeks before the shutdown. It's hard to stay 6 ft. from people when you're a cashier. I only work one day a week, but even so, it keeps food on the table for the last week every month before the SS check arrives. If I do spend any of my $1200, it's only gonna be 1/3 at most. I've been jonesing for the LPB CV 60s Strat for awhile now. But, I already have the 70s one. The only difference is the small headstock and the color, and I'm not sure how a nato body is compared to the poplar one. I think poplar is already warmer sounding than alder, but I think nato may be even more so, because it's a lot like mahogany. Then again, a package of toilet paper and one of paper towels, a pack of wipes, a bottle of hand sanitizer, and a case of canned chili might take the whole $1200.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2020 at 5:15 AM
    Michael7, dbrian66 and jnz84 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice