Tele Picture Thread...post pics of your Teles here

Discussion in 'Squier Telecasters' started by ebidis, Dec 31, 2015.

1. jjudas

jjudas Squier-holic

Mar 23, 2016
    Metro New Orleans
    It's not a Squier or a Fender but it's a T-type. It plays and sounds like a Tele.

20170806_145513.jpg

txflood, mb doug and Robb like this.
  2. srx700xxx

srx700xxx Squier Talker

Mar 6, 2016
    They feel the same to me.

Robb likes this.
  3. Kenneth Mountain

Kenneth Mountain Dr. Squier

Jan 27, 2016
    North Tonawanda, NY
    It's a faker neck with a pre painted CAR real nice chunky C tele

it's a project I sold after 2 days of completion and was able to buy it back with christmas money from my kids 2016

lesson learned - it's mint CV50's pickups

sorry I missed this ! K

surf green and Robb like this.
  4. VealCutlet

VealCutlet Squier-Meister

Aug 9, 2011
    Brookyn, NYC
    Not really a Tele, but I've seen others post their non-Squiers here. This is a punk rock monster. Xaviere thinline with stock GFS PUPs - and they're great. They scream and crunch when pushed! Kid put a bunch of stickers on it - can't argue with it if you ask me. 20171030_222705.jpg

mb doug and squierTony like this.
  5. Telechamp

Telechamp Squier-Meister

Jan 17, 2011
    Florida
    My Shoreline Gold VM Thinline with upgraded Fender OV pups - one I should never have sold... :(

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

DADGAD and mb doug like this.
  6. squierTony

squierTony Squier-holic

Jul 4, 2012
    seminole Oklahoma
    That's a killer tele.

7. Michael7

Michael7 Squier-holic

I'm up to 4 total now. I posted 2 Teles on page 3, post #54. I later showed this Peavey Reactor Tele, but not in its current state of modification. I added 2 Artec rail "HeroNeo" buckers, about $33 shipped total from vendors in US and China. Love the thick and bluesy sound of these pickups! I still need to do some body repairs and a livelier paint scheme.

Although Peavey advertised the Reactors to be "Crafted in the USA", only the neck was made here. The original electrics were cr*p and clearly imported. I've read that the loaded painted bodies came from China and believe it 100%. The original pickups were decent, and probably will end up in the guitar below.

This was a divorce sale home brew Tele-like guitar I also acquired since this thread started, seen in the second pic. It was built by a cabinet maker and has a 3/4" thick maple cap over the base wood, with what I think is a walnut stripe inset. The SG style upper horn was a weird choice, but I kinda like its oddity. Note also the grain pattern of the neck at frets 2-5.

IMG_20170222_150511568_HDR.jpg IMG_20170310_154417935.jpg

Last edited: Nov 12, 2017 at 7:56 PM
  8. DADGAD

DADGAD Squier Talker

Nov 1, 2017
    California
    Happy Tele Tuesday!

Here is my Tele collection. A Squier FSR Surf Green Tele, a Pinecaster, built from parts of a 1999 MIM Tele and my 2005 USA Tele. They each sound distinctly different.

[​IMG]

Stratlover84 and Kickstand like this.