SOLD Squier SE Strat w/extra

Discussion in 'Guitars For Sale, Trade or Wanted' started by wickedtools, Apr 10, 2019.

1. wickedtools

wickedtools Squier-holic

May 16, 2010
    west texas
    Picked this up for a project but have to many, in good condition SE Strat $125 shipped lower 48 US:)
    I 5C9D593C-71D6-4439-8E00-138EA4D856AA.jpeg B8BBFB9D-3262-4DA2-9352-871215A717FE.jpeg

FhPudd, jackdragbean, Treynor and 4 others like this.
  2. Papa Joe

Papa Joe Squier-Axpert

Dec 12, 2009
    Swanton Ohio
    Still all stock ??

Kenneth Mountain and dbrian66 like this.
  3. wickedtools

wickedtools Squier-holic

May 16, 2010
    west texas
  4. DoctorBB

DoctorBB Squier-Nut

Mar 2, 2016
    Beaumont, TX
    Good deal on a nice one but I got too many black SE’s now. Fender must have got a heck of a deal on black paint back in the day. How come there’s not a million sea-foam, surf green, Oly white, Fiesta red or Daphne blue Strats? Just sold a black one yesterday. Good luck with the sale friend.

5. wickedtools

wickedtools Squier-holic

May 16, 2010
    west texas
    Yea I was going to strip it and paint it Gold and build a Dick Dale tribute Strat.:)

6. Squier went with what they believed would be a good seller on these entry level SE's. They where right, and that's perhaps why there's such a scarcity of white SE's, which I believe where made for the female market. Cheers, Barrie.

7. Loin Lover

Loin Lover Squier-holic

Jul 26, 2018
    Backwoods, USA
    Interesting theory Barrie. What does that say about those (me!) who love the white rhino SE? :D

A lot has been discussed about used guitar values lately. This great looking, ready to rock or mod SE is spot on value wise in my neck of the woods considering at least $20+ shipping. Many find them much lower. I can't recall exactly but think I paid $75 and $90 for my blackies a few years ago. Both were in 9.5 condition. Prices have risen, the secret is out of the bag.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2019

8. Not a damned thing really. :D There's no real facts to support my claim, but if you think of a young teen boy picking out his first guitar … I'll bet 9 out of 10 will (or would have back then) selected the black Strat. There where of course a far fewer number of girls starting out and white may have appealed to them more so. Sunburst, well having a third option may have been there just to entice the ones waffling on a decision.
    I love the white SE's too and did one last year ... tried to keep it close to a stock appearance. Nothing under this pick guard is anywhere close to stock. ;)

White SE-01.jpg
    White SE-02.jpg

Cheers, Barrie.

9. wickedtools

wickedtools Squier-holic

May 16, 2010
    west texas
  10. wickedtools

wickedtools Squier-holic

May 16, 2010
    west texas
    Ok guys who ever buys this I’m throwing in this set of this Duncan Design SC101’s then can can start modding:)
    FC5E2036-96C8-4673-8C8A-9693117447B2.jpeg ED2A7033-A63F-4037-A68A-E2D0D96731A5.jpeg

11. crowtee

crowtee Squier-Meister

Nov 29, 2018
    utah
    Pm sent

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Kenneth Mountain likes this.
  12. Kenneth Mountain

Kenneth Mountain Squier-Axpert

I love white SE's - I only Like women ! ! !

13. wickedtools

wickedtools Squier-holic

May 16, 2010
    west texas
  14. wickedtools

wickedtools Squier-holic

May 16, 2010
    west texas
    Traded bodies!

Loin Lover likes this.
  15. wickedtools

wickedtools Squier-holic

May 16, 2010
    west texas
    The DD pickups have SOLD:)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice