Squier M-80 at Music Go Round

Discussion in 'Other Squiers' started by Bluzy, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Bluzy

Bluzy Squier-holic

Nov 20, 2017
    Hudson Valley, NY
  2. offsetj

offsetj Squier Talker

Jun 5, 2019
    Indianapolis, IN
    I kind of love that graphic. Just cheesy enough to be cool.

3. -r3-

-r3- Squier-holic

Jan 28, 2016
    NC Piedmont
    That is an interesting treatment to the original finish! And a gold TOM tailpiece! Non locking trem? I wish they would have called the M-80 the M-80 Special, and the Special the M-80.
    Edit: OR, if they coulda spared the extra 5¢ and put 'Special' on the headstock of the M-80 Special instead having just M-80 on it.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2019
    drewcp likes this.
  4. Bluzy

Bluzy Squier-holic

Nov 20, 2017
    Hudson Valley, NY
    I think its an awesome deal except for the shipping bu that seems to be the going rate. I haven’t shipped a guitar in about 5 years. I think I charged the gut $25 or $30.

5. MrYeats

MrYeats Squier-holic

Dec 28, 2017
    Padre Island
    the $55 shipping kills the deal. We used to have M-80's when I was MUCH younger. We used them to blow up garbage cans and other such stuff.

6. Bluzy

Bluzy Squier-holic

Nov 20, 2017
    Hudson Valley, NY

Yeah they make a different kind of music THOSE M-80’s do

MrYeats likes this.
  7. MrYeats

MrYeats Squier-holic

Dec 28, 2017
    Padre Island
    I got jilted by Reverb.com on a shipping deal, but we finally resolved it. I like their shipping discounts. Usually around 30% sometimes more.

8. drewcp

drewcp Squier-holic

Dec 14, 2018
    Saint Paul, MN
    I recently shipped a Strat with UPS, and paid the small extra fee for $450 worth of insurance. I shipped the normal "slow" method and it was $79. I also had a bag on the guitar and the parts for a loaded pickguard in there.

-r3- likes this.
  9. -r3-

-r3- Squier-holic

Jan 28, 2016
    NC Piedmont
    I've never bought from MGR before, but I hope if you contacted the store that they could calculate actual shipping costs instead of using the one size fits all model.

10. drewcp

drewcp Squier-holic

Dec 14, 2018
    Saint Paul, MN
    I have contacted several music go round stores in regards to this. Since they are all franchises, some are willing to work out specifics, and some are perfectly content (especially on inexpensive guitars) to just charge the system default or let it sit there.

11. Bluzy

Bluzy Squier-holic

Nov 20, 2017
    Hudson Valley, NY
    $79 seems high to me. Hs it really goe up that much? Wow

drewcp likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice