Squier Deluxe, string spacing and Fender pickguard. Would they match?

Discussion in 'Squier Stratocasters' started by BlueSquirrel, Jan 7, 2019.

1. BlueSquirrel

BlueSquirrel Squier-Nut

Dec 21, 2018
    Europe
    Concerning the guitar at GC, if you live in the USA, try to grab it!

2. squi guy

squi guy Squier-Meister

Jan 5, 2019
    North Canton,Ohio
    Odd story about that Deluxe from GC that @snivlem linked, had an online chat with a sales tech about it, had no notes on the condition of the white model but told me it wasn't for sale anymore and the system hadn't caught up with the order so it still showed up for sale online. Darn. Ironically, a Daphne blue version, stock, in better condition showed up at the same time, so I dropped the coin on that one and it's now in transit.
    However, when I went back to GC used the next morning, the pearl was back up for sale. I was told whoever was buying it changed their mind, pearl whites what I really wanted, but I'm sure the blue will be fine.

fattboyzz likes this.
  3. BlueSquirrel

BlueSquirrel Squier-Nut

Dec 21, 2018
    Europe
    Keep us posted when you get it!

4. squi guy

squi guy Squier-Meister

Jan 5, 2019
    North Canton,Ohio
    Well, I got the Squier Deluxe last Friday, and after a trip back to GC to adjust it to my liking, (I'd rather have them do it after I purchase a used one then me doing it, just my preference, especially if I screw it up, which could happen when I get tools in my hands :() Came in very good condition, neck feels a bit chunky, but I can deal with it. I like the sound from the pickups, the classic strat sound to my ears, and sounds equally good when I add a bit of crunch to it. And the color is outstanding too. Overall, for the $280 i paid with s&h included, it was well worth it. I'll have a lot of enjoyment with this guitar. Sorry for the bad pics, older phone. IMG_20190116_103932897.jpg _20190116_103956.JPG

5. fattboyzz

fattboyzz Squier-holic

Nov 29, 2017
    Newnan ,Ga.
    great choice !
    Congrats !

6. Eddie

Eddie Dr. Squier

Nov 5, 2016
    New York
    That's a really nice one. I'd love to get my hands on a daphne blue Deluxe also. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice