Squier at Namm (Winter 2019)

Discussion in 'V.C.'s Parlor' started by BlueSquirrel, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Tele-kitty

Tele-kitty Squier-Meister

Dec 12, 2016
    Florida
    I don’t care for the red on the John 5..too much going on for my taste.

My wish list.. Standard or CV telecaster in daphne blue, maple neck.:D

2. DougMen

DougMen Squier-Nut

Jun 8, 2017
    Honolulu, HI
    More color options on the Standard, VM, and CV Strats and Teles would be nice. After all, the Affinities are available in a wide range of colors, so why not the higher end models? And I'm curious to see if there will be a replacement for the popular Deluxe Strat model.

BlueSquirrel, Ace38 and Tele-kitty like this.
  3. Mervynskidmore

Mervynskidmore Squier Talker

Oct 6, 2018
    Ireland
    They don't offer colours on the higher end squiers because they know it would eat into Fender sales.

4. danzigdan

danzigdan Squier-Meister

Feb 10, 2014
    NYS
    Squier is kinda thought of as a beginner/intermediate instrument by the industry, but I would like to see them change a neck profile on a guitar; maybe offer a beefier or V-profile neck. Again, that would probably besales at the expense of Fender MIM/MIA products.

5. DougMen

DougMen Squier-Nut

Jun 8, 2017
    Honolulu, HI
    But they offer too few color options on Fenders as well. Every model it's the same story-the maple neck one is only available in these 3 colors, and the rosewood/PF one is only available in these 3. It's BS. In the 60's you could get any guitar in any of the fourteen or so colors offered, except for student models like the Mustang. But Teles, Strats, Jags, and JMs were available in every color.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice